We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

andreafly1

"Women playing with men" "Men auditioning for women" it is EXACTLY what we see onto the leaked scenes, lol.

I'm not saying it wasn't reshot (I don't have any care either way. She has the right to want a video to be one she can feel comfortable representing her) but weren't there girls in the bedroom scene?

3 hours ago, D_Britfan said:

We have seen what...the opening minute of the video? So how would you know that?

and if she had reshot the video we would have heard surely?  g eazy is on tour so he couldnt do it, all her dancers are on holiday and that bigmouth willie gomez would have piped up if he was involved in anything, i just dont believe some hint of a reshoot wouldnt have made its way on the internet 

we've seen the opening video, gifs from her in a cage, gifs of her throwing a TV out of the room (a room which is filled with only men) and the bulldozer behind the scenes thing(also only men).

Also, Willie and Jae both snapped a few weeks ago them on the set of "something" and they were shirtless and oiled up with the caption "Shooting" whatever they were doing that day hasn't been posted since. It's better to believe now that the video is scrapped rather than being completely taken off guard when the new video is released.

4 hours ago, GetBack98 said:

But there are no women except from her 

And didn't she said, "the video I JUST shot" when it's been 2 months already 

If she hasn't shot any videos after that then it it's completely colloquially correct to say that she just filmed it. It's only been 2 months... She literally JUST filmed it.

4 hours ago, Cold As Fire said:

Oh really? There were NO female dancers on set :drown: NONE of them posted anything about the shoot... and yeah, none of the leaked scenes/behind-the-scenes pics are "guys auditioning for girls" or anything remotely close to it. :orangu: 

200w.gif 

looks like a woman's back with big afro hair at 0:12-0:14

5 hours ago, GetBack98 said:

I mean if it's the last video she shot it makes sense to say the video I just shot. 

Hell if I made a movie a year ago and didnt make any after. I would say oh yeah the movie I just made. 

Also 2 months is a relatively short amount of time. That can qualify as "just". 

yes, there are. I posted an instagram picture from the shoot with only girls when the video was shoot, cant find it now.

Thee leaked part we saw was a little over a minute.  The song is 3:51 plus it's a music video there is Gonna be some extra scenes of some sort 

PPL by the time the video was shoot I FOUND on instagram a group of girls from behind the scenes of the video, posted here, noone give a sh!t. everyone was "the video is too gay bla"

I found it in a dancer instagram and i cant find it now! BUT ITS somewhere in exhale cant remember the post