We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

andreafly1

"Women playing with men" "Men auditioning for women" it is EXACTLY what we see onto the leaked scenes, lol.

Just now, over-protected-life said:

But there are no women except for her in the video? 

But we havent seen much. And remember when someone came in and they yelled "cut" almost like it was an audition or something? 

Also maybe when she shouted in the bulldozer scene to stop it and asshole it was part of the mv and she was acting? Possibly? I hope :drown: 

Just now, over-protected-life said:

But there are no women except for her in the video? 

We have seen what...the opening minute of the video? So how would you know that?

and if she had reshot the video we would have heard surely?  g eazy is on tour so he couldnt do it, all her dancers are on holiday and that bigmouth willie gomez would have piped up if he was involved in anything, i just dont believe some hint of a reshoot wouldnt have made its way on the internet 

Oh really? There were NO female dancers on set :drown: NONE of them posted anything about the shoot... and yeah, none of the leaked scenes/behind-the-scenes pics are "guys auditioning for girls" or anything remotely close to it. :orangu: 

200w.gif 

3 minutes ago, Cold As Fire said:

Oh really? There were NO female dancers on set :drown: NONE of them posted anything about the shoot... and yeah, none of the leaked scenes/behind-the-scenes pics are "guys auditioning for girls" or anything remotely close to it. :orangu: 

200w.gif 

Well none of them have posted about a reshoot they are apparently in now either so that doesnt mean anything and weve seen the opening minute of the vid and like 3 gifs so its not like weve seen the whole video so nothing you say is definite proof 

1 minute ago, D_Britfan said:

Well none of them have posted about a reshoot they are apparently in now either so that doesnt mean anything

I'll bump this thread and quote you again when the watered down mess of a video comes out :cooltshirt:

5 minutes ago, Cold As Fire said:

200w.gif 

The fact that the video was posted on the 13 and hasnt been taken down yet means that it could be scrapped

2 minutes ago, Cold As Fire said:

I'll quote this post when the watered down mess of a video comes out :cooltshirt:

If it happens please do, and i will be suitably disappointed with the rest of the britney army that the original slayage of a vid wasnt released 

5 minutes ago, Cold As Fire said:

Bitch where :orangu: 

3 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

There are only men in this video though :huh:

Wrong video, my bad. :moorangu::moorangu: 

Anyway we didn't see whole video yet, it's too early for any judgement.