We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MakeMeBritneyOh

dramatic bitches the video IS NOT scraped ! and I have proofs

FIRST, the behind the scene fits the concept "casting" guys... for a video.:truthtea:

SECOND y'all haven't seen the whole video and storylines were lies by "insiders" as I told you they only saw scenes and not the complete edited video:whitneyshade:

and LAST THERE WERE GIRLS IN THE VIDEO TOO, WICH COMPLETE AND FITS THE THEME BRITNEY SAID IN THE INTERVIEW.:thetea:

so shut the f**k up.

oh i cant find now the instagram with girls behind the scene pic

I just think her team is way too cheap to throw in the trash a video by LaChapelle. Just imagine how fucking much costs having him as a director and setting up all the production, can you guys think about it? We're talking about million dollars here, it's not being scrapped, it's being edited at most. :mhm:

In other hand, when would she have reshot it? She was on vacation eating cheesecake, we watch her every move, staff members would heave leaked info, we would know if she would be up to something, it's not like she's a secretive maniac like Beyoncé or something. :mhm:

3 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

No it doesnt fit the concept. Lmfao
The vid could be for Private Show..or whatever. We'll have to wait and see

the part were they said "cut" like a "behind the scene" a la lucky its fits actually

I think the video she talked about is for private show!!! I'm sure the video wasn't scrapped and now i have a feeling they will premiere MM music video on Jimmy K. 

but the video she talked about is about for private show I'm sure 

1 minute ago, MakeMeBritneyOh said:

never said I saw the video, just scenes. noone watch the complete final and edited video.

You could tell by those few scenes if it fits the concept or not, ofc if you actually saw those few scenes. 

3 minutes ago, Jesus Spears said:

You could tell by those few scenes if it fits the concept or not, ofc if you actually saw those few scenes. 

i JUST said in my first post ITS FITS AND ACTUALLY THAT THERE'S GIRLS TOO (DANCERS):whitneyshade:

I just dont think if it had been reshot we wouldnt have heard anything, no sneaky instagram posts by people on set of the new vid or anything? G eazy doesnt have time to reshoot he is on tour, no dancers have said anything and most of them are enjoyimg downtime from pom