We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Nando.

Actually she's not talking about make me

The interviewer asked her about the album and if it is about female empowerment

then she mentions the fact she just recorded a video that had that concept

artists nowadays record several music videos before an album release

its all pre-production. the album comes out and then you dont have to do much else

hell, we didnt even know she had shot private show and there you have it

to me, she wasnt talking about make me at all

1 minute ago, Nando. said:

The interviewer asked her about the album and if it is about female empowerment

then she mentions the fact she just recorded a video that had that concept

artists now a day record several music videos before an album release

its all pre-production. the album comes out and then you dont have to do much else

hell, we didnt even know she had shot private show and there you have it

to me, she wasnt talking about make me at all

I though exactly the same. Maybe she did the video shoot for her second single already.

you know what? thats what i'm thinking but I honestly dont know if I believe it or whetehr it's my brain trying to protect itself from like having a seizure. like if I suddenly realize the MM video was scrapped i could LITERALLY LIKE ...DIE! Like I could go into shock & stop breathing & swallow my own tounge and id like fucking die because noone would find me. Like i'd be fucking Britney in eveyrtime. Isnt that fucking sad? i'm fucking crying so hard!! where is my xanax!! im haing a fucking anxious attack!!! HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN TO US!! I CAN BARELY SEE THE KEYBOARD IM CRYING SO FUCKING HARD BRITNEY HOW COULD U DO THIS TO US!! HOW COULD U DO IT TO LACHAPELLE BRITNEY!!!! BRITNEY PLEASE

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

:madonna::madonna::madonna::madonna::madonna::madonna::madonna::madonna::madonna::madonna:

britney-jimmy-kimmel-announcement-1.jpg

britney_3.gif

I think she was talking about the Private show music video....her outfit at the jimmy kimmel commercial was very similar to the one she wore for the PS commercial. What if she already shot the official PS music video?

Also the lyrics match the descrption: Guys auditioning for her and her girls...that's a private show!! spread the word to avoid meltdowns

5 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

you know what? thats what i'm thinking but I honestly dont know if I believe it or whetehr it's my brain trying to protect itself from like having a seizure. like if I suddenly realize the MM video was scrapped i could LITERALLY LIKE ...DIE! Like I could go into shock & stop breathing & swallow my own tounge and id like fucking die because noone would find me. Like i'd be fucking Britney in eveyrtime. Isnt that fucking sad? i'm fucking crying so hard!! where is my xanax!! im haing a fucking anxious attack!!! HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN TO US!! I CAN BARELY SEE THE KEYBOARD IM CRYING SO FUCKING HARD BRITNEY HOW COULD U DO THIS TO US!! HOW COULD U DO IT TO LACHAPELLE BRITNEY!!!! BRITNEY PLEASE

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

:madonna::madonna::madonna::madonna::madonna::madonna::madonna::madonna::madonna::madonna:

giphy.gif

lets be honest Britney has no sense of time. when she said the album was "coming soon.....very soon" :MJ:

when during POM she said she was only with Charlie for like a week or something like that. :MJ:

also she isn't going to say she shoot the video two months ago anyways. :MJ:

i think we will still get the Chappelle video and its about female empowerment and auditioning men. the vid could be about saying NO to things you don't want to do and how girls are always sexualized so now she maked the men sexualized. :MJ:  

FEMINST QUEEN BREANNA JOANNA IS CUMING TO MAKE US OOOOHHHHHHH:MJ:

2 hours ago, Miss Cootie said:

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

:HAHAHA: and then be reincarnated into a baby