We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

RafaelSoares

NO SCRAPPED VIDEO WAS CONFIRMED

20 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

she  said the video has a totally different concept than what was shot in june.

what it means?
it means they shot a video but now it has different concept. so its re-shot OR heavily edited like perfume.

she neversaid that... omgod :whitneyshade:

2 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I'm definitely not supporting it anymore if the original video is scrapped for a "funny video about girls auditionning boys". That mess is going to be a PG video

200.gif

When I heard "my girls controlling men, having fun etc" I thought about PG video mess, I hate that video and it sounds like that.

26 minutes ago, SpainwithBrit said:

You should read that whole thread bc what you posted is very selective and deceiving. One thought Brit meant DURING the actual audition process for the video, not the concept. 

That salspearsz feed is her beating down re shoot rumors and telling everyone that fans cause their own meltdowns by starting them and to stfu.

53 minutes ago, RafaelSoares said:

Britney is the same person who said, IN JANUARY, that the song was coming very soon. So she saying that she just shot a video could mean the actual shooting she did two months ago. Girl doesn't pay attention to the passage of time, we all know that. So CALM THE f**k DOWN. Also, her dancers have been on vacation for a long while, they are scattered all around the earth... how could she have reshot anything recently?

OMG you are literally a life preserver in this ocean of melodramatic mess :YESPLEASE:

Tell them, sis :brityes:

1 hour ago, RafaelSoares said:

Britney is the same person who said, IN JANUARY, that the song was coming very soon. So she saying that she just shot a video could mean the actual shooting she did two months ago. Girl doesn't pay attention to the passage of time, we all know that. So CALM THE f**k DOWN. Also, her dancers have been on vacation for a long while, they are scattered all around the earth... how could she have reshot anything recently?

People don't use any sense when it comes to Britney. If it was reshot it was super secret. Why no leaked pics from reshoot or people who were on set like the original. People jump to conclusions.

Yeah idk.

and people are saying Perez is confirming it when he "heard the same".  Well, we all fucking heard that...that's no confirmation.  Plus, he claims to have seen the entire video, but never talked about any of the details.  No one has spoken much about anything other than what has leaked.  I don't think they entire thing ever leaked.  But rnis weird that it is taking this long...and her team is notorious for swapping/changing/censoring/scrapping videos...so I wouldn't be surprised at this point.  I just don't understand why no one is asking Lachapelle directly.  Does he not have social media?

1 hour ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

She said :  The video I just shot is about me and my girls auditioning guys, it's fun

It's a totally different concept, it has been scrapped.

Are we sure she isn't talking about a video for another single maybe? Sounds like it could be for Private Show, I'm not claiming to know anything just guessing.

if britney didnt like the video then we need to accept that. she's the artist and if it doesn't meet her standards or isn't what she's comfortable with then she has the right to change it. 

maybe the leak is the reason for the reshoots. maybe its the provocative nature of the video. who knows? as a fan, i would like a little more transparency when it comes to this rumor/meltdown nonsense but it seems whenever they do address them people don't believe them. so why bother? 

1 hour ago, goincrazy4brit said:

i give up with some of you:whitneyshade:

drama queens:whitneyshade:

she NEVER said that the video has a different story from what she shot in june she just give an info about the video 

that doesnt mean she reshot it  

WE HAVE ONLY SEE LG GIFS LIKE FOR 2 SECONDS :sickofu:

SHUT THE F**CK UP ALREADY AND GET A LIFE

Mte