We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bawbby.

BRITNEY CONFIRMS THE MAKE ME VIDEO WAS RESHOT

13 minutes ago, Via Infinito said:

Thats not a confirmation at all

at the end of that minute video

someone said ok cut! 

Just like an audition

I was thinking about this

But then again, there were like no other girls apart from her 

23 minutes ago, Electro World said:

I'm imaging 10 years from now people are hunting for the original make me video just like how they have done with the deleted Gimmie More scenes :nodnchew:

I still wonder why they can't just release 2 mvs like a "sweet" version (new one) and a "spicy" version (shot in june)

Cause it was trashy sexy  and that would ruin her image. 

:truthtea:

What I say is wait until you see the video to judge anything. This is Britney's music video and she has to be comfortable with it. It's her career. Rather or not it was reshot or cut or is whatever shouldn't even matter if the video is great. Of course, this fan base will dream of what if but would condemn that what if it is what's released. 

43 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

She apparently said " The video I just shot is about me and my girls auditioning guys, it's fun "

I am disgusted.

and she never said it was for Make Me...

i am disgusted with this place.

R u dumb? She never said that she reshot it. You never knew the original concept so how would you know it's been changed? In the leaks she's is recoding herself so what she said makes sense. We will have to wait and see but for now, there is no confirmation that she changed it 

Y'all don't even know the differences btwn scrapped and edited mv :whitneyshade:

Plus she can't reshot the whole mv, Sony/RCA mgt must have set a budget for MM mv :xcuseme:

And by now you guys should know Britney likes to say something that contradict w what she have said before :rihcackle:

Y'all need to stop SMH...

"Just shot" does not mean the vid was scrapped and redone. Just like new music is "coming soon" doesn't mean we are getting it this week. Just calm the hell down and wait. 

For all we know, she's talking about whatever's gonna air on Jimmy Kimmel. It could be anything. Just shut up and wait. 

29 minutes ago, #Blackout said:

WHY ISN'T ANYONE TALKING ABOUT HOW SHE SAID SHE'S GOING TO ADD 2 NEW SONGS TO PIECE OF ME?

Because everyone would rather meltdown about something that wasn't actually confirmed