We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Luminous

WATCH BOTH AUSTRALIAN INTERVIEWS HERE (YOUTUBE LINK)

Just now, Pokémon Spears said:

I know! I'm listening to it, the prophecy is slowly becoming real with Britney getting to know about the franchise she shares destiny with. Soon she'll start having lucid dreams about Pokémon and will interpret the messages to do her own art, and it will be the renascence of the new era for both

3aa.gif

You need to fucking update your infographic.

1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

You need to fucking update your infographic.

Watch B9 coming out in November just like the games

I definitely should, but I barely have time to keep up with the latest info now that I have a job, even less to update the pic :crying1: Pokémon is doing some kind of announcement at any moment as well, it probably will be at midnight or so, or maybe til mid-morning when I don't have access to internet :(

1 minute ago, Pokémon Spears said:

Watch B9 coming out in November just like the games

I definitely should, but I barely have time to keep up with the latest info now that I have a job, even less to update the pic :crying1: Pokémon is doing some kind of announcement at any moment as well, it probably will be at midnight or so, or maybe til mid-morning when I don't have access to internet :(

:crying11: I'm trying to do a YouTube video recapping all the old and new Pokémon we see in Alola, but I'm not putting it out till next month after we get CoroCoro and the start of the month scoop (which is new for Sun and Moon, they've never done it for other games and only been doing it since like May...)