We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Luminous

WATCH BOTH AUSTRALIAN INTERVIEWS HERE (YOUTUBE LINK)

Stay tuned to this thread, i'll upload both interviews on my YouTube channel :cooltshirt:

I edited the interviews, no ads, no music, just the interview! :drinky:

UPDATE:

KISS 106.5 (KYLE & JACKIE O)

2DayFM 104.1 (ROVE & SAM)

i loved both of these i laughed so hard when she said "people would be like Britney's lost her mind" her laugh is everything i love her so much and i really loved how her kids get mad at her because she knows nothing about pokemon lolz

1 hour ago, Gracie said:

she said "I DONT KNOW WHEN THE ALBUMS COMINGH OUT" but then in the second one says "OH ITS COMING VERY SOON" which one is it Miss Britney Spears?

:jackk: 

But "I don't know when it's coming" is the new "it's coming very soon" :howiroll:

She's changing it up because we picked up on her old tricks 

OMG when she started talking about her kids and Pokemon. Hilarious.

"I've been through horrible relationships"  Hmmm...

Two new songs to POM? Great!

Although the other interviewers' questions were really random. When he brought up the dolls, it was just like really man?  

LOL the woody wood pecker and her kid's Pokemon impression... I DIED... LOLOLOL

OMG She said "a lot of new stuff from the album" will be in the next round of the POM... they're shaking it up!

3 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

The queen doesn't know any Pokémans but JJ and SP are teaching her about them? :gimmemoar: I fucking love it. @Pokémon Spears @The Deity Arceus

I know! I'm listening to it, the prophecy is slowly becoming real with Britney getting to know about the franchise she shares destiny with. Soon she'll start having lucid dreams about Pokémon and will interpret the messages to do her own art, and it will be the renascence of the new era for both

3aa.gif