We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Brichney.

Jimmy Kimmel or whatever shaded Britney many times though

1 minute ago, ErJ runs away said:

Already posted like 69 times today.

It's a new trend to make a thread about how Britney shouldn't go there :uknowit:

I was just going to comment the same thing :queenflopga:

Can't everyone be happy/relieved that she's making a tv appearance? Oh wait, this is Exhell, where people have meltdowns over everything :excuseme:

21 minutes ago, Joe Spears said:

you wanted her to promote her work and when she do you're dragging her ass :yaknow:

I want her to respect herself first, don't put me in the same category as these idiots desperate for promo, "straight" Egyptian guy. 

:mjpopcorn:

6 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

I want her to respect herself first, don't put me in the same category as these idiots desperate for promo, "straight" Egyptian guy. 

:mjpopcorn:

I'm sure Britney has a thick skin especially after 2007. And can laugh at jokes at her expense.She wouldn't go somewhere that really really offended her

Just now, DaddySayzee said:

I'm sure Britney has a thick skin especially after 2007. And can laugh at jokes at her expense.She wouldn't go somewhere that really really offended her

He said she had no talent and mocked her. It's not about offensive content, it's about respect.