We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

josh.honeyb

What she says in the Jimmy Kimmel show?

Okey. We hope. We want to hear of Britney says: My new mv is ready on YouTube, or Here's a 30 sec trailer of my new Make Me video, etc..etc... :yay:

BUT!! Gurl be logic. She may say: I love my childrens, i just love my vanilla candles, my new album is my little baby, I'm working on this almost 3 years because its my baby. You will see things very soon. And ladies and gentlemans my 'Piece of me' show continued with ANOTHER 2 years. Bye :grimace:

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

I hope she stops acting silly trynna be funny and get to performing because that's what will make music matter not silly walking/talking on Kimmel or whatever. 

:xcuseme:

Yaazz sis. She need to stops acting like a shy nun. And be bitchy and hot again like this:

tumblr_m6iwohPxrP1r3ty02o1_500.gif

53 minutes ago, josh.honeyb said:

Okey. We hope. We want to hear of Britney says: My new mv is ready on YouTube, or Here's a 30 sec trailer of my new Make Me video, etc..etc... :yay:

BUT!! Gurl be logic. She may say: I love my childrens, i just love my vanilla candles, my new album is my little baby, I'm working on this almost 3 years because its my baby. You will see things very soon. And ladies and gentlemans my 'Piece of me' show continued with ANOTHER 2 years. Bye :grimace:

giphy.gif

Cookie gif is flawless... shade is funny, but I don;t agree. ;)