We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Kuzco

How the hell Fifth Hamony's 3rd single is doing better than Britney's lead single

1 hour ago, Six said:

That's their 2nd single. They are HUGE on streaming that's why their singles are being """hits""". But take a look at their album sales, they're tragic.

No it's their 3rd single , their second single was "Write On Me" which was a huge flop , so they decided to go with the 3rd one

1 hour ago, Kuzco said:

will you guys stop blaming Larry and her team ?

they are managing Fifth Harmony as well

and their lead single peaked #4 on BB and hasn't left iTunes top 30 since the day it got released ( since February :fkinoverit: )

now their third single which is really nothing compared to Make Me is #20 on iTunes and growing on BB 

and it's featuring Fetty wapp which IMO has one of the worst and most annoying voices in the industry he is practically screaming and whining :NYheadache: 

can you just consider and think about the fact that it might be her fault ? maybe they had a great plan but she is not going with it ?

it's more than obvious at this point 

:Arianabye: 

The song is out since ages and has a music video plus it also debuted at #30smthing.

2 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

The song is out since ages and has a music video plus it also debuted at #30smthing.

"the song is out since ages" :wtf1: you just proved my point 

it's been out since May and it's still growing more than the "new" Britney song 

and you would be shitting your pants if Britney's third single debuted at #30 :Arianabye: 

5 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

No it's their 3rd single , their second single was "Write On Me" which was a huge flop , so they decided to go with the 3rd one

You are so wrong, lol

Write On Me was their first promotional single! :Arianabye:

7 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

what ? :orangu: it wasn't free :orangu: 

Promo. single is a single, released to promote its album, but it doesn't mean it's an official single.

The Life was released as their second promo single as well. :myjam:

14 minutes ago, ErJ runs away said:

Promo. single is a single, released to promote its album, but it doesn't mean it's an official single.

The Life was released as their second promo single as well. :myjam:

i don't care :myjam: even if it's their second single ( which doesn't count ) still is doing better than BRITNEY FUCKING SPEARS's lead single 

3 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

i don't care :myjam: even if it's their second single ( which doesn't count ) still is doing better than BRITNEY FUCKING SPEARS's lead single 

Well it was released on May 26 (which means 2 months ago), first it was a flop, but when the sexy video dropped and that made everything go differently. They also promote it everywhere on TV + on a world tour.

3 minutes ago, Freakkkkshow said:

because they have fans that support them and literally vote for them to win every poll and voting competitions on every platform, unlike Britney "fans" :truthtea:

and they are promoting the sh!t out of the song , performing everywhere , released a video and etc. unlike "Britney" :truthtea: 

1 hour ago, F.a.u.zish said:

What I don't get about 5H is that their songs are huge hits yet they struggle to sell out their tours in venues smaller than the Axis Theatre.

It's too expensive for their fan base (90% pre teens)

2 hours ago, Jesus Spears said:

It's too expensive for their fan base (90% pre teens)

When I was a pre-teen my parents took me to see Britney, so did all the parents of Brintey fans during the Bomt-Britney eras when her fanbase was the same age as 5th harmonies. I honestly think this has to do more with the public considering their album sales are also tragic.

2 minutes ago, F.a.u.zish said:

When I was a pre-teen my parents took me to see Britney, so did all the parents of Brintey fans during the Bomt-Britney eras when her fanbase was the same age as 5th harmonies. I honestly think this has to do more with the public considering their album sales are also tragic.

It doesn't make sense, their streaming/itunes numbers are so high, and albums sells are tragic for everyone nowadays but they'd still be able to sell out small arenas.

Anyways, I was joking, forgot the emote :decisions:

Just now, Jesus Spears said:

It doesn't make sense, their streaming/itunes numbers are so high, and albums sells are tragic for everyone nowadays but they'd still be able to sell out small arenas.

Anyways, I was joking, forgot the emote :decisions:

The emote would have helped but it's ok:bigkiss:

For all we know Larry payed Spotify, I wouldn't mind if he did that with Britney :hehehe: