We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
ImpossiblePrince

This would have been (and still could have) Britney's biggest comeback

She has the body that we have always dreamed off, toned, sexy and unbelievably fit, she's been looking literally her best since 2009, the amazing and healthy skin, the radiant and glowing smile, the beautiful well rounded face, it's all perfect.

Let's not forget that she's dancing her hardest, best and most energetic ever since 2004, she's doing amazing choreography like it's a piece of cake, memorizing every move and executing them perfectly well, she's dancing as good as her backup dancers. 

This new musical direction is the best she has ever chosen since In The Zone & Blackout, it sounds very mature and grown up, this is a great creative direction she's taking, Make Me sounds very mature and sexy and not in a raunchy way, but in a mature and adult way, Private Show is literally one of the best Britney songs i have ever heard, the high notes she's hitting and belting are unbelievable, his is her best vocal delivery ever, she has never hit such hard & high notes since 2000.

And it's all going to waste due o the lack of promo and problems they're going through, this could've put Britney literally back on the top again, I mean her music sounds amazing and her body, face & energy are beyond fantastic, they could've used this to show the GP & the world as a whole the Britney is officially back with a new and mature musical direction with a great body & attitude to match, but alas, they've wasted this amazing opportunity to show the world that Britney is back for the throne, this is actually quite heartbreaking to admit, this should've been the Era that put her back on the map, on top and on the throne. 

I feel sad & betrayed that they're not taking this seriously, they're wasting her best opportunity in her life, they let us, the fans, down once again. :wontcry:

Just now, zone said:

I get used to it, its their choice to see her flopping so... :thetea:

It is sad to see the Britney that I stanned for ever since Blackout, who had multiple No.1 hits and 2 No.1 debuts singles and 6 No.1 albums, drop this hard, why are they not caring anymore, what has happened?

I still have a tiny shard of faith, I won't give up. :wontcry:

1 minute ago, ImpossiblePrince said:

It is sad to see the Britney that I stanned for ever since Blackout, who had multiple No.1 hits and 2 No.1 debuts singles and 6 No.1 albums, drop this hard, why are they not caring anymore, what has happened?

I still have a tiny shard of faith, I won't give up. :wontcry:

2 minutes ago, Style. said:

This Britney should have been after the Circus era, not the messy Femme Fatale wich hurted her public image! :leaving:

Omg, am I paranoid? :leaving:

The GP was soo here for Britney during the FF era. 3 top 10 hits from one album??? Her last successful album, half a decade ago :wontcry:

I know everyone wants to see her back on top, but I don't think Britney wants that. The music industry almost completely destroyed her and she's probably very cautious of it now. 

The music video isn't even out already but you still act like everything is over... :sickofu: we've got to wait a few months more before the era really starts... once again, thank god everything's not happening at once

8 minutes ago, ToxicVibes said:

I know everyone wants to see her back on top, but I don't think Britney wants that. The music industry almost completely destroyed her and she's probably very cautious of it now. 

Well I already that Brit didn't really want that, but I didn't know her team / label didn't want that neither... which seems to be the case so far :sickofu: