We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

PraiseQueenBrit

We've Really Had Enough Britney Army

Just now, coo said:

hopefully. i just hope it's not being experimental just for the sake of it though. i want to see her reflection in the music again, one that has been lost arguably since FF.

Well based off Private Show and Make Me I see at least a polished pop sound.

3 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

Well based off Private Show and Make Me I see at least a polished pop sound.

i don't care if its pop or polished. MM is okay, and i actually like private show. circus was also polished but her essence was very apparent there. FF or BJ just seems like an album someone did to get commercial success, the sound is just like everybody else

2 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

Don't reach sis, you don't know me. I'm doing just fine, I'm just a disappointed fan voicing my opinion. And as a fan I think it's really stupid to just being okay with a tweet here and there, and no word of any promotion for the song at all. The song is starting to fail on iTunes and eventually that'll happen with Spotify and radio when they the BB100 position falling they'll drop it. there is no hype, no excitement for Britney Spears. She and her team are buzz kills. 

Britney spears is a pop star at 34 years old. She should not only care to do HER JOB, but also RCA should care that she ISN'T doing her job. 

We're disappointed MOSTLY cuz she isn't any fun to actually care about in 2016, which is why she's failing amongst the GP too

Again, I still don't get it. When you're a fan of a band that isnt that popular do you get mad that they aren't whoring themselves around the media? No...

She's at a different part of her career where she doesnt give a f**k about the charts and frankly when they dont matter. Y'all need to find a hobby. I'm very sorry that your lives revolve around following a celebrity's life. 

After 2007 y'all should have all known it was never going to be the same. That's what originally got her there. And frankly that's fine not EVERY artist HAS to be a hit on the charts. Maybe some artists can just release music and go on with their lives. 

I'm sorry that you're "bored" because she isn't popular anymore. 

Cry me a fucking river. 

:queenflopga:

Y'all. This is so sad. It's really sad to see that literally half the people who are here for Britney are only here dependent on her success. 

Y'all aren't real fans. If you're really craving #1 singles and exposure in the media go follow Rihanna or Katy or TSwift. Britney Spears is releasing music because she enjoys it. She owes you absolutely NOTHING. 

Just fucking leave already if you're not actually here for the artistry. 

3 minutes ago, troubleguy said:

RCA should push them ASAP! :cigney:

If Britney cared she'd drop her entire team except Fe, drop her label and join Columbia, and get some promo going. But she's not so. 

2 minutes ago, nevermind said:

And britney clearly had enough of her ungrateful fans who dissect her more than her haters ever did. :drinky:

Her ungrateful fans who have bought, streamed and requested her song since it came out only so she can tweet about the song once okay? 

1 minute ago, nels64 said:

Again, I still don't get it. When you're a fan of a band that isnt that popular do you get mad that they aren't whoring themselves around the media? No...

She's at a different part of her career where she doesnt give a f**k about the charts and frankly when they dont matter. Y'all need to find a hobby. I'm very sorry that your lives revolve around following a celebrity's life. 

After 2007 y'all should have all known it was never going to be the same. That's what originally got her there. And frankly that's fine not EVERY artist HAS to be a hit on the charts. Maybe some artists can just release music and go on with their lives. 

I'm sorry that you're "bored" because she isn't popular anymore. 

Cry me a fucking river. 

:queenflopga:

Lmao you act like Britney Spears is suddenly comparable to a small band. 

Britney had a good chart position at #17, and now she's choosing to fall like a rock, there is the problem. Britney should be a hit on the charts when Madonna, J Lo, and Mariah were at this age making huge hits on the charts just fine. And you think it took too much of their time? no cuz it's easy...they are big names, but they have to at the least make a few performances here and there. 

She's not fucking 57 ya'll damn, why do you guys literally put her down as well like she can't or isn't reaching for a good spot on the charts or sales counts, she's Britney Spears not fucking Paris Hilton :xcuseme:

Just now, PraiseQueenBrit said:

If Britney cared she'd drop her entire team except Fe, drop her label and join Columbia, and get some promo going. But she's not so. 

Her ungrateful fans who have bought, streamed and requested her song since it came out only so she can tweet about the song once okay? 

Lmao you act like Britney Spears is suddenly comparable to a small band. 

Britney had a good chart position at #17, and now she's choosing to fall like a rock, there is the problem. Britney should be a hit on the charts when Madonna, J Lo, and Mariah were at this age making huge hits on the charts just fine. And you think it took too much of their time? no cuz it's easy...they are big names, but they have to at the least make a few performances here and there. 

She's not fucking 57 ya'll damn, why do you guys literally put her down as well like she can't or isn't reaching for a good spot on the charts or sales counts, she's Britney Spears not fucking Paris Hilton :xcuseme:

Again. I. Still. Don't. Understand. Why. You. Only. Care. About. Her. Popularity. 

That should be 100% irrelevent. If you're a fan of her chart positions more than you're a fan of her actual material then get out already jesus christ. She doesn't have to be 57. 

Katy Perry or Rihanna or Taylor Swift or Adele can just decide that they're done being the it girl and just quietly release music without all the bells and whistles. And I wouldn't expect their fans to suddenly HATE them because they aren't in the media 24/7. God y'all really need to get a real hobby. 

I want to see Britney show the world her music.

If she tried to showed she cared about her music and fans and flopped I wouldn't care.

Because she put her art out there for ppl to see. 

Why do you think I care about the era because it pushes the art to its full potential. The visuals and performance and how the song came about. 

I wish things were different but they're not, Lbr, she really doesn't care about doing good on charts and that's ok

At least it looks like B9 will slay quality wise :comingthru:

Ngl I'm just laughing at the song freefalling on itunes (#68) because that's something her messy team would care about 

Britney remains unbothered :unbothered:

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

If she tried to showed she cared about her music and fans and flopped I wouldn't care.

Why do you think I care about the era because it pushes the art to its full potential. The visuals and performance and how the song came about. 

this this and this. Charts and sales success mean people are appreciating Britney and that's why I care about it. People are so annoying, the success of an artist on charts is what Britney should be caring about because she could be making all the music she wants but no one is gonna care about it as they should. I love Make Me and I want EVERYONE else to like it too

37 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Y'all. This is so sad. It's really sad to see that literally half the people who are here for Britney are only here dependent on her success. 

Y'all aren't real fans. If you're really craving #1 singles and exposure in the media go follow Rihanna or Katy or TSwift. Britney Spears is releasing music because she enjoys it. She owes you absolutely NOTHING. 

Just fucking leave already if you're not actually here for the artistry. 

tbh this is what i think

most of us love, and is used, to britney as a pop star. we like to see her perform, interacts with fans, slaying in music videos and do other stuff too besides making music. and it saddened me to say this but, if MM is not released by "britney spears" would you praise it nearly as much as you have been? arguably, her music sells bc its BY her, and by her past performances and legacy. by her fans buying her music bc of that legacy factor, she lowkey have the responsibility to a certain extent,cater what fans wants (which is just basic popstar 101 duties really), unless she let it publically known she's doing different stuff now (like miley for example), then fans should just choose to still support her or not. right now it feels like a "she kinda still want her job, but not wanna put in the work" situation tbh

We have a double problem. Britney and her team. I really cannot understand how an artist so young like Britney abandons her passion this way. This is not only about charts. When you do a job that you really love the most natural thing is to show the world how good is your work. She doesn't need to be everywhere, but strategic places and in this case her tean sucks. They don't know how work her image anymore. She needs hype, aparacer to the public again and it doens't mean she needs to be overexposed. There are so many forms to promote a work. They choose the worst EVER. Most of us are tired of weak strategies and the almost total neglect of the team and label.

Why her team don't say ANYTHING about this controversy about the video? This is so desmotivating. mainly because we have a terrible history of recent work. Let things clear and no meltdown will happen

21 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

But she still makes visuals and still performs and still shows all this artistry...she just isnt advertising like she used to. 

And honestly yeah I get the part about wanting everyone else to see Britney the way I see her and for her to prove herself to everyone else. But that's the ONLY reason I'm ever into the promo. 

I honestly just want her to prove herself so she leaves on a high note. 

But in the end I really just want music she's enjoying making and I eventually just want her to go be a family woman and do what makes her happy. If I get some music every now and again and a good video. I really can't complain. 

The only reason I care about her exposure is so she can leave a good taste in people's mouths before she goes away forever from the public eye. But if she doesn't care about that. Then I mean let her live. She's obviously happy regardless of what people think about her. 

11 minutes ago, coo said:

tbh this is what i think

most of us love, and is used, to britney as a pop star. we like to see her perform, interacts with fans, slaying in music videos and do other stuff too besides making music. and it saddened me to say this but, if MM is not released by "britney spears" would you praise it nearly as much as you have been? arguably, her music sells bc its BY her, and by her past performances and legacy. by her fans buying her music bc of that legacy factor, she lowkey have the responsibility to cater to a certain extent,cater what fans wants (which is just basic popstar 101 duties really), unless she let it publically known she's doing different stuff now (like miley for example), then fans should just choose to still support her or not. right now it feels like a "she kinda still want her job, but not wanna put in the work" situation tbh

I think she's in a place where she honestly just wants to make music and live her life. And I can't get mad at her for that. 

3 minutes ago, fevorth said:

We have a double problem. Britney and her team. I really cannot understand how an artist so young like Britney abandons her passion this way. This is not only about charts. When you do a job that you really love the most natural thing is to show the world how good is your work. She doesn't need to be everywhere, but strategic places and in this case her tean sucks. They don't know how work her image anymore. She needs hype, aparacer to the public again and it doens't mean she needs to be overexposed. There are so many forms to promote a work. They choose the worst EVER. Most of us are tired of weak strategies and the almost total neglect of the team and label.

I soooo agree  :thetea:

50 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

Don't reach sis, you don't know me. I'm doing just fine, I'm just a disappointed fan voicing my opinion. And as a fan I think it's really stupid to just being okay with a tweet here and there, and no word of any promotion for the song at all. The song is starting to fail on iTunes and eventually that'll happen with Spotify and radio when they the BB100 position falling they'll drop it. there is no hype, no excitement for Britney Spears. She and her team are buzz kills. 

Britney spears is a pop star at 34 years old. She should not only care to do HER JOB, but also RCA should care that she ISN'T doing her job. 

We're disappointed MOSTLY cuz she isn't any fun to actually care about in 2016, which is why she's failing amongst the GP too

Of course I don't know you personally- all I know is what you put out there, and what you've put out there is the same tired and oft-repeated reiteration that you don't feel a popstar is giving the fans what they "deserve". And you have a right to voice your opinion. Likewise, I have a right to voice my opinion that the negativity is obviously affecting you enough to go on a rant, say you don't care about getting "dragged" and then argue vehemently against anyone that dares disagrees with your opinion.

I totally understand you want as many people as possible to appreciate Britney, but you can't force an artist to care about what level of fame their fans want them to have. She's been grinding since she was 8 years old and I think it's okay that she just wants to do what she loves without worrying about being more famous. People will seek her out as they wish. She does not owe it to her fans to be a superstar. She literally owes us nothing.

And, no matter how much promo she does, not everyone is going to like her or her songs anyway. You are taking it far too personally and, like I said before, are setting yourself up for frustration and disappointment- obviously.