We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

PraiseQueenBrit

We've Really Had Enough Britney Army

Recommended Posts

vegas is our curse
if she was still touring artist her team would care enough to promote her and she wouldn't be on vacation every month 
she's too comfortable
i'm not saying she needs to overwork again but it would be more logical to sit home when her kids were little
what her team did in 2009? they made her go on tour
if work helps her maybe they should have make vegas deal back in the day?
now she's happy and can do much more but she is stuck in vegas :tiffeyeroll:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, matt88 said:

Exactly. To be honest, I wouldn't even be here complaining if the song sucked, à la Pretty Girls. But iMM is such a BOP !! What a waste ... :sickofu:

Right? and the video was filmed more than a month ago...if Britney honestly didn't like it that much why did she agree to do everything in the video in the first place to waste a month of editing and now she just suddenly wants to scrap it or something.

BUT FORGET THAT FOR ONE SECOND: She could be doing US radio interviews, magazine covers, late night shows interviews or performances or games, she could be doing teasers, morning shows, Tv appearances, heck even more tweets? wtf is up with her

and her team should be promoting her on itunes, spotify, radio, billboards, commercials, etc.

RCA doesn't even talk about her 90% of the time on their twitter page and she's their biggest artist releasing music currently besides Sia 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, coo said:

this so much

and to think i had such high hopes when she posted the choreo to MM so shortly after the song release... turns out its the first and last promo we'll have for 2 weeks :tiffsmoke:

she was just practicing for her Vegas show sweety lbr :orly:

 

1 minute ago, tsss said:

vegas is our curse
if she was still touring artist her team would care enough to promote her and she wouldn't be on vacation every month 
she's too comfortable
i'm not saying she needs to overwork again but it would be more logical to sit home when her kids were little
what her team did in 2009? they made her go on tour
if work helps her maybe they should have make vegas deal back in the day?
now she's happy and can do much more but she is stuck in vegas :tiffeyeroll:

she doesn't even have to  overwork, she just needs like one or two public appearances and then more social media campaigns, it's very easy to promote a single when you're Britney Spears. plus they already have the video so where is that tbh...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

I know I had a meltdown, but it's a forum girl.

Don't tell me you don't feel the same, it's actully quite annoying 

I don't. I want the video too but I also enjoy the song and living my life.  I mean I want her to succeed but she already has so much too. The song isn't doing terribly, gaining radio play more and more and some songs sneak up and become hits. Promo is coming but for the album , be excited for the album and iHeart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

I just hate when people act like Britney is somewhere in her 50's or 60's where she is putting her career towards an end and wants to make it just for her fans. What about the general public that likes Britney Spears. Not everyone who likes her followers her every move, that's not how Britney has it. She is 34, a commercial pop star, she is making music to be hits still. 

I just hate when people act like Britney is somewhere in her 50's or 60's where she is putting her career towards an end and wants to make it just for her fans. What about the general public that likes Britney Spears. Not everyone who likes her followers her every move, that's not how Britney has it. She is 34, a commercial pop star, she is making music to be hits still. 

I understand where you're coming from, but there isn't much we can do about it. If Britney would rather promote the album more than the singles (like she did with Circus and FF) then that's her prerogative. It seems she's quite content with doing things on her own terms, and I'm glad for that tbh. At least no one's pushing her to do a billion things like they used to do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

It's really hard to stan for Britney since 2013

It truely is. I've been a Stan her whole career. You? 

I work hard in everything I do. It's hard to defend someone that isn't. I mean I looked over it for years because of the breakdown and her kids.

Does Kevin even ever have them anymore? I feel like they are always with Britney. He got the money and peaced out...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

It's really hard to stan for Britney since 2013

Very much, I can't believe she's hurting her legacy so much tho. 

 

1 minute ago, DaddySayzee said:

I don't. I want the video too but I also enjoy the song and living my life.  I mean I want her to succeed but she already has so much too. The song isn't doing terribly, gaining radio play more and more and some songs sneak up and become hits. Promo is coming but for the album , be excited for the album and iHeart

She just had a flop album and a terribly made fun of album. It's one thing for Britney to not care, but her team and RCA not to do a thing on their part or to try to have ideas for Britney that she'd be willing to do actually pisses me off. And promo for the album? iHeart may not even come with the album

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what irks me abt the situation is that she's still putting out commercial music, one that is still in the lane of generic pop music ( a la katy perry, TS, justin, etc ) but REFUSE to promote it even half the effort that other pop stars do. i know its been a decade but the half assing is not cute at all.

if she want to not promote and LITERALLY make music for the fans, do what she wants. f**k the charts and release the rock album she always wanted to do, or whatever genres she wants to tackle. sometimes i can't believe i care for her so much tbh :whitneyshade:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GiveMeASign96 said:

I understand where you're coming from, but there isn't much we can do about it. If Britney would rather promote the album more than the singles (like she did with Circus and FF) then that's her prerogative. It seems she's quite content with doing things on her own terms, and I'm glad for that tbh. At least no one's pushing her to do a billion things like they used to do

The differences is those albums had major success due to the fact that the singles were huge and that Britney was largely in the spotlight. 

Britney has let herself behind the scenes, which is fine, but when releasing a single you have to hype people up for the album with actual promoted singles. She isn't Beyonce. 

But yes you're right there is nothing we can do besides complain and discuss it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

I just hate when people act like Britney is somewhere in her 50's or 60's where she is putting her career towards an end and wants to make it just for her fans. What about the general public that likes Britney Spears. Not everyone who likes her followers her every move, that's not how Britney has it. She is 34, a commercial pop star, she is making music to be hits still. 

Then if the song is genuinely good it will become a hit. There are songs that have no music video and minimal promo that are hit rn

some songs flop when they come out but gain a cult following. She doesn't want to be top girl anymore but as long as she makes her music go forward then good for her and I mean I haven't been this excited to be a fan since I was a kid or Circus, she's performing great and is happy and doing festivals and award shows again. There's only one year in Vegas left, let's get a grip :orangu: maybe you should be a casual fan if all this upset you so much, that's why I did. There's also plenty to be happy about. It's already miles better than BJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

It truely is. I've been a Stan her whole career. You? 

I work hard in everything I do. It's hard to defend someone that isn't. I mean I looked over it for years because of the breakdown and her kids.

Does Kevin even ever have them anymore? I feel like they are always with Britney. He got the money and peaced out...

I think Kevin has the kids a lot actually, Britney was actually spotted yesterday without them but with her mom. While in Vegas tho I think they are usually with her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, coo said:

what irks me abt the situation is that she's still putting out commercial music, one that is still in the lane of generic pop music ( a la katy perry, TS, justin, etc ) but REFUSE to promote it even half the effort that other pop stars do. i know its been a decade but the half assing is not cute at all.

if she want to not promote and LITERALLY make music for the fans, do what she wants. f**k the charts and release the rock album she always wanted to do, or whatever genres she wants to tackle. sometimes i can't believe i care for her so much tbh :whitneyshade:

This though. Hopefully B9 experiments again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PraiseQueenBrit said:

I think Kevin has the kids a lot actually, Britney was actually spotted yesterday without them but with her mom. While in Vegas tho I think they are usually with her. 

Im pretty sure they were in the back. I saw a pic and they were walking behind Brit and her mom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Catalin said:

I hate this situation,I feel disappointed,but not ashamed. How about all the improvements. You're overreacting .

Please log out.

I think she's improved as a person. But the promotion for Make Me has been absolutely tragic. One more week without anything and this song is over with. On to the next single. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I understand the frustration, but if it's affecting your mental well being so significantly, it may be beneficial to your level of stress and your love of Britney to take a break from the whole situation.

On the flip side, if you truly are ready to bail because you feel the promo of her work is inadequate, you may as well leave because it's just not going to change, or at the very least will never be to your standards. And all you guys are doing is congesting every fandom board with bitching about lack of promo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still don't understand why people care about promo...she's made her legacy. She's been in the top. Why is you being a fan and you enjoying her music based on whether or not she's successful or in the public eye???

If you enjoy the music and videos and performances cool you're a fan. If you don't and you're only here for success then please don't let the door hit you on your way out. 

No fanbase should be there dependent on success that's fucked up and not the point of it all. Get the f**k over it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

This though. Hopefully B9 experiments again

hopefully. i just hope it's not being experimental just for the sake of it though. i want to see her reflection in the music again, one that has been lost arguably since FF.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MonaLisaRedux said:

I understand the frustration, but if it's affecting your mental well being so significantly, it may be beneficial to your level of stress and your love of Britney to take a break from the whole situation.

On the flip side, if you truly are ready to bail because you feel the promo of her work is inadequate, you may as well leave because it's just not going to change, or at the very least will never be to your standards. And all you guys are doing is congesting every fandom board with bitching about lack of promo.

Don't reach sis, you don't know me. I'm doing just fine, I'm just a disappointed fan voicing my opinion. And as a fan I think it's really stupid to just being okay with a tweet here and there, and no word of any promotion for the song at all. The song is starting to fail on iTunes and eventually that'll happen with Spotify and radio when they the BB100 position falling they'll drop it. there is no hype, no excitement for Britney Spears. She and her team are buzz kills. 

 

3 minutes ago, nels64 said:

I still don't understand why people care about promo...she's made her legacy. She's been in the top. Why is you being a fan and you enjoying her music based on whether or not she's successful or in the public eye???

If you enjoy the music and videos and performances cool you're a fan. If you don't and you're only here for success then please don't let the door hit you on your way out. 

No fanbase should be there dependent on success that's fucked up and not the point of it all. Get the f**k over it. 

Britney spears is a pop star at 34 years old. She should not only care to do HER JOB, but also RCA should care that she ISN'T doing her job. 

We're disappointed MOSTLY cuz she isn't any fun to actually care about in 2016, which is why she's failing amongst the GP too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.