We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

PraiseQueenBrit

We've Really Had Enough Britney Army

Just now, PraiseQueenBrit said:

As a fan I don't get how you don't care. When not only you want the best for her public image and success, but also that she isn't doing anything to entertain you. 

I'm speaking with my emotions tbh...I obviously care, but this whole release has been so fucking frustrating. 

The song has been out for 18 (?) days now and what has she done? 5 tweets, a 6 second video to promote musical.ly and a bunch of pointless pics on instagram. No interviews, no teasers, no hype at all...She doesn't excite me by doing this, and it kinda feels like a slap in the face. 

4 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

She talks about B9 as her baby, and that she really wants to make her fans happy with this album. and if the rumors are true that she was really disappointed with the response to BJ then she should actually respond with action. instead their is less promo for th lead single than Wor Bitch

It's kinda always the same, unfortunately: for the last 3 albums she was always saying during the recording phase that "it was her baby" and that "she really loved the direction where this is going" and blah blah blah... And then the album drops, she hates the final material, doesn't promote it and it flops, logically :tiffsniffle:

these people who are saying "we don't care" or "stop the meltdowns" are actually more annoying that Britney's situation right now

SHUT THE f**k UP , OK ?

the bitch needs to do something RN

this is stupid 

2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

are we going to rebel against Britney? :makeitrain:

More like against her team / her label as far as I'm concerned :NYheadache:

2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

are we going to rebel against Britney? :makeitrain:

obviously not, she's had a great career up until 2013 when she retired

2 minutes ago, Tig said:

I'm speaking with my emotions tbh...I obviously care, but this whole release has been so fucking frustrating. 

The song has been out for 18 (?) days now and what has she done? 5 tweets, a 6 second video to promote musical.ly and a bunch of pointless pics on instagram. No interviews, no teasers, no hype at all...She doesn't excite me by doing this, and it kinda feels like a slap in the face. 

It just feels lazy to me and therefore I feel so bored of it 

2 minutes ago, matt88 said:

It's kinda always the same, unfortunately: for the last 3 albums she was always saying during the recording phase that "it was her baby" and that "she really loved the direction where this is going" and blah blah blah... And then the album drops, she hates the final material, doesn't promote it and it flops, logically :tiffsniffle:

well she actually seems like she likes this album unlike Femme Fatale and Brtieny Jean but she doesn't care to promote the material. 

13 minutes ago, GiveMeASign96 said:

The last time I checked she was making music for her fans. The fans know about it and that's obviously enough for her :tiffdrink:

She's a commercial pop artist signed to a commercial record label. She's not some indie girl who plays in bars.

Just now, Kuzco said:

these people who are saying "we don't care" or "stop the meltdowns" are actually more annoying that Britney's situation right now

SHUT THE f**k UP , OK ?

this is stupid 

They will join the meltdown train. Probably when she announces more Vegas.

Its gonna happen. Everything is pointing to it. 

Performing is money and you need hype to sell. Look at Gwen... Respected artist but no hits or hype for her album. Tour is struggling. 

They need a strong era now to prepare for an album outside of Vegas which isn't starting good at all. 

I really have a feeling she's not happy releasing new music... It seems to me like she's comfortable with her legend status and doesn't feel like she has to prove herself anymore. If it was up to her. It would be just Vegas until 2040.

I know its a bit too soon to say this, song has been out for less than a month but this feels like another FF-BJ type of era... No excitement... Maybe they do have something prepared for us for the release week of the album but that's it. Let's forget about expectations...

Just enjoy fun little things like radio interviews and eventually she will surprise like she did with that amazing a Billboard performance... 

3 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

SHUT THE f**k UP , OK ?

this is stupid 

LMAO THIS

1 minute ago, JoffBaratheon said:

Except Katy is in her 8th year and Britney is in her 18th year so it's not really a great comparison. Her team does suck though. 

doesn't matter, Britney Spears is a legend, has more hits than Katy is more known than Katy and should have just as much if not more promo because she's still competitive enough to that as an artist

3 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

Oh so you know her personally? 

:xcuseme:

Britney has said countless times that she wants to make music for the fans, is just having fun at this point in her career and that she doesn't care about being on top because she's done it all before. I suggest you take out that stick you have lodged so far up your ass.

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

They will join the meltdown train. Probably when she announces more Vegas.

Its gonna happen. Everything is pointing to it. 

Performing is money and you need hype to sell. Look at Gwen... Respected artist but no hits or hype for her album. Tour is struggling. 

They need a strong era now to prepare for an album outside of Vegas which isn't starting good at all. 

It's just such sh!t cuz Make Me is such a strong record and she could easily have a hit on her hands and at least a week at #1 on the BB200

Just now, PraiseQueenBrit said:

It's just such sh!t cuz Make Me is such a strong record and she could easily have a hit on her hands and at least a week at #1 on the BB200

I really don't think it would go #1 but it would do so much better and it would be the trying that counts. Who wants someone that doesn't try for any aspect in life. What... 

3 minutes ago, Here Comes the Master said:

If shes not going to promote anything then just give me the album since its going to fail anyways.

This. Couldn't they have just released it in May. 

1 minute ago, GiveMeASign96 said:

Britney has said countless times that she wants to make music for the fans, is just having fun at this point in her career and that she doesn't care about being on top because she's done it all before. I suggest you take out that stick you have lodged so far up your ass.

I just hate when people act like Britney is somewhere in her 50's or 60's where she is putting her career towards an end and wants to make it just for her fans. What about the general public that likes Britney Spears. Not everyone who likes her followers her every move, that's not how Britney has it. She is 34, a commercial pop star, she is making music to be hits still. 

1 minute ago, GiveMeASign96 said:

I just hate when people act like Britney is somewhere in her 50's or 60's where she is putting her career towards an end and wants to make it just for her fans. What about the general public that likes Britney Spears. Not everyone who likes her followers her every move, that's not how Britney has it. She is 34, a commercial pop star, she is making music to be hits still. 

3 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

Exactly. To be honest, I wouldn't even be here complaining if the song sucked, à la Pretty Girls. But iMM is such a BOP !! What a waste ... :sickofu:

5 minutes ago, Here Comes the Master said:

If shes not going to promote anything then just give me the album since its going to fail anyways.

this so much

and to think i had such high hopes when she posted the choreo to MM so shortly after the song release... turns out its the first and last promo we'll have for 2 weeks :tiffsmoke: