We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

PraiseQueenBrit

We've Really Had Enough Britney Army

THIS IS BRITNEY SPEARS

SHE SOLD 200 MILLION RECORDS. 6 #1 ALBUMS IN THE US. 5 #1'S IN THE US. HAS COUNTLESS RECORDS. IS THE MOST AWARDED ARTIST ALIVE. QUEEN OF VMA'S. ICON. PRINCESS OF POP.

SHE IS IN LANE WITH HUGE POP LEGENDS LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON, MADONNA, JANET JACKSON, WHITNEY HOUSTON, MARIAH CAREY. AND THEY GIVE HER LITERALLY 0 PROMO FOR MAKE ME BESIDES ONE FUCKING TWEET

WHERE IS THE ICONIC POP STAR THAT I LOVE? THIS SONG SHOULD BE IN THE TOP 10 RIGHT NOW, IF NOT TOP 5. It's not about the video anymore, its about the lack of overall care to do ANYTHING. I feel almost ashamed to be a fan in 2016, and I think i'm not the only one..THIS IS GETTING PATHETIC.

Just now, Ricki Lake said:

IA. No idea wtf is going on but it's embarrassing. Katy Perry literally had every single iTunes banner and Britney's team can't even spring for a Google ad. 

I just can't believe it, this is the type of promo I expect out of Tinashe not Britney Spears? BRITNEY SPEARS

You're gonna get some hate for that thread for sure, but honestly I get your point...

You don't just drop a new song like that and then do nothing about it, like do they want it to Flop or what ?? I mean, if they did, they wouldn't do it any differently to be honest :tiffsniffle:

1 minute ago, matt88 said:

You're gonna get some hate for that thread for sure, but honestly I get your point...

You don't just drop a new song like that and then do nothing about it, like do they want it to Flop or what ?? I mean, if they did, they wouldn't do it any differently to be honest :tiffsniffle:

Bring the hate lmao, there isn't a single fan in this fanbase, optimistic or pessimistic, who isn't disappointed right now, when we finally have good music and radio support and they aren't making use of it. 

3 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

I just can't believe it, this is the type of promo I expect out of Tinashe not Britney Spears? BRITNEY SPEARS

Did Beyonce promote Formation? Maybe they are trying to do a surprise album like that? That's the only thing that makes sense at this point :beynah:

Just now, PraiseQueenBrit said:

I know I had a meltdown, but it's a forum girl.

Don't tell me you don't feel the same, it's actully quite annoying 

It is, but what can we do if this is what britney wants? Making music, release it, tweet it and that's it. :brityeah:

1 minute ago, OneKissFromYou said:

It is, but what can we do if this is what britney wants? Making music, release it, tweet it and that's it. :brityeah:

If Britney died and RCA released a posthumous album, they would still promote it. She doesn't have to be involved in promo at all and it doesn't make sense why her label and everybody is completely silent.

Just now, Ricki Lake said:

Did Beyonce promote Formation? Maybe they are trying to do a surprise album like that? That's the only thing that makes sense at this point :beynah:

Every artist requires different promotion strategies. 

Beyonce, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, etc...they don't need it or not a lot

Britney in 2016, and even many other "current artists" need it to make their songs popular. And it's not even that Britney needs to do THAT much, but she can't just tweet once and expect a song to win. 

2 minutes ago, OneKissFromYou said:

It's stupid then. If you make music you want the share it to as many people as possible. What is the point of making new music if nobody knows its existence ?? :madonna:

2 minutes ago, OneKissFromYou said:

Then she's not marketabe for RCA and her team. She needs to actually be worth it as an artist. And she also needs to realize that she is ruining her reputation. 

2 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

If Britney died and RCA released a posthumous album, they would still promote it. She doesn't have to be involved in promo at all and it doesn't make sense why her label and everybody is completely silent.

Yes her label actually fucking sucks but just for Britney not Justin or Sia. etc..but I disagree that she doesn't have to do anything at all, she's been out of the spotlight truly I would say since Scream and Shout and sorta Work Bitch 

2 minutes ago, matt88 said:

It's stupid then. If you make music you want the share it to as many people as possible. What is the point of making new music if nobody knows its existence ?? :madonna:

She talks about B9 as her baby, and that she really wants to make her fans happy with this album. and if the rumors are true that she was really disappointed with the response to BJ then she should actually respond with action. instead their is less promo for th lead single than Wor Bitch

1 minute ago, matt88 said:

The last time I checked she was making music for her fans. The fans know about it and that's obviously enough for her :tiffdrink:

1 minute ago, Tig said:

whatever...IF a video comes out, cool. If not, oh well. idc anymore lol

As a fan I don't get how you don't care. When not only you want the best for her public image and success, but also that she isn't doing anything to entertain you. 

1 minute ago, GiveMeASign96 said:

The last time I checked she was making music for her fans. The fans know about it and that's obviously enough for her :tiffdrink:

Oh so you know her personally? 

3 minutes ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

She talks about B9 as her baby, and that she really wants to make her fans happy with this album. and if the rumors are true that she was really disappointed with the response to BJ then she should actually respond with action. instead their is less promo for th lead single than Wor Bitch

"Response to BJ" but isn't that more about the music than the promo?