We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Santiago

It's been 15 days

And she hasn't said a word regards the release of her music video :MJ: not a even a teaser clip, nothing :MJ:

She even avoided all the related questions on tumblr :MJ: & all the daily mentions on twitter & instagram :thetea:

I hope her team knows what they are doing :thetea:

make%20me%20music%20video_zpsk1qefhqp.gi

41 minutes ago, Santiago said:

And she hasn't say a word regards the release of her music video :MJ: not a even a teaser clip, nothing :MJ:

She even avoided all the related questions on tumblr :MJ: & all the daily mentions on twitter & instagram :thetea:

I hope her team knows what they are doing :thetea:

That gif is everything :lanacackle:

Well she has a radio interview Monday, I think everything this era is meant to be a surprise tbh I mean I know it wasn't the start of the era but the V magazine spread came out of no where, the single was surprise released, so I'm thinking the video and then eventually the album will all be surprises as well 

36 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well she has a radio interview Monday, I think everything this era is meant to be a surprise tbh I mean I know it wasn't the start of the era but the V magazine spread came out of no where, the single was surprise released, so I'm thinking the video and then eventually the album will all be surprises as well 

the BBMA's weren't a suprise and the same with Private Choke :thetea:

4 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well the BBMA's weren't a part of this era, they had nothing to do with the album.......Private Show technically wasn't either since it was released before MM

The era doesn't necessarily start with the first single :thetea: Private Choke is a track on her new album, so it IS part of the era.

Honestly I'm sick of some fans, including myself, saying "well it's ONLY been (xx) days... RELAX promo is coming" 

as if I've never heard that one before :sickofu:

it's obvious that although Britney loves performing lately, and although she's oozing sex appeal and confidence onstage, that's the extent to which her interest in her own career extends. Vegas and perfume. It's "for the fans" (and no doubt, I am going in a few weeks), but she's losing them worldwide because of her inactivity. I don't understand why she just hasn't said anything about the music, the music VIDEO, the album, let alone any release dates... but she can post flowers and oh-so-cool yoga pix on Instagram 4 times a day and go to the waterpark weekly. Honestly if she wasn't ready or willing to promote anything or show her work off to the world, I would've rathered her just holding off releasing the single until she's ready..and not on a seemingly never ending vacay with six flags:chershade: and yoga

She can do whatever she wants with her time but when you officially release music and start an era, you're not on vacation anymore. Perhaps unpopular opinion, BUT also justified :Arianabye:

5 minutes ago, xlives said:

Honestly I'm sick of some fans, including myself, saying "well it's ONLY been (xx) days... RELAX promo is coming" 

as if I've never heard that one before :sickofu:

it's obvious that although Britney loves performing lately, and although she's oozing sex appeal and confidence onstage, that's the extent to which her interest in her own career extends. Vegas and perfume. It's "for the fans" (and no doubt, I am going in a few weeks), but she's losing them worldwide because of her inactivity. I don't understand why she just hasn't said anything about the music, the music VIDEO, the album, let alone any release dates... but she can post flowers and oh-so-cool yoga pix on Instagram 4 times a day and go to the waterpark weekly. Honestly if she wasn't ready or willing to promote anything or show her work off to the world, I would've rathered her just holding off releasing the single until she's ready..and not on a seemingly never ending vacay with six flags:chershade: and yoga

She can do whatever she wants with her time but when you officially release music and start an era, you're not on vacation anymore. Perhaps unpopular opinion, BUT also justified :Arianabye:

she clearly doesnt care about promo

3 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

I feel bad for the poor girl in this gif. :decisions:

Queen of acting like she was not pressed Britney did not pay attention, though. :moorangu:

:moorangu:

britney looked so anxious tho, look at her arms :decisions: x-factorney hated her life