We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Oliver T

Some of you are embarrassing to that fanbase.

Just now, Rico. said:

Exhell right now

:queenflopga: 

"salope salope salope" :britdrown: 

that messy thing.

1 minute ago, It's Pinkman Bitch said:

I am good! Thanks. Who else is still here? I just wanna hear the album already she needs to hurry but it'll be "soon" :orangu: 

"very" soon :yaknow:

Idk tbh ahaha. Nearly no one. New members. And general ain't a thing anymore, that's sad.

Maybe we don't have information because it's not our business yet. The only time what they do for promo is our business is when it happens or when they announce it. Not prematurely from some impatient f*ck that makes rumors or ruins surprises, and causes everyone to go into a frenzy:surething:

Leaks have been the biggest pain in the ass for this fucking song. They cause misunderstandings on what's actually happening and provokes people to bitch. People are freaking out over lack of information directly from her team when they aren't telling us for a reason. It's not the time to tell us. Y'all freak out every day over the same garbage because you cannot wait and see what she's going to do. It's her choice to tell us or not, it's not your prerogative to know just because you bought the song.:cigney:

Her having no promo plan will be revealed to be true if she or her team does literally nothing for it in a span of 2 months after the single is released, and they've done and planned a few things already within a couple weeks, with likely more to come closer to the album's release, as previously done. It doesn't matter what she does, as long as she does it, it counts as promo. Just shut up and chill for once, damn. It must feel lovely being so negative all the time:drinky:

52 minutes ago, Oliver T said:

"salope salope salope" :britdrown: 

that messy thing.

"very" soon :yaknow:

Idk tbh ahaha. Nearly no one. New members. And general ain't a thing anymore, that's sad.

I've seen that general is deserted lol. I am shocked that things are censored on here...f**k. We were once so flawless 

Oh, Im sorry for wanting to have my idol with her brand new, great single on top.. Yeah, shame on me... :xcuseme:

the moment she dropped the single the era has begun... So stop saying sh!t... 

If she has time to post fudge recipes on insta she can find time to post something about her new single ffs...

Am I a bad fan for wanting her new single be at least in top 10? i dont think so..

:overitkbye:

35 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

Oh, Im sorry for wanting to have my idol with her brand new, great single on top.. Yeah, shame on me... :xcuseme:

the moment she dropped the single the era has begun... So stop saying sh!t... 

If she has time to post fudge recipes on insta she can find time to post something about her new single ffs...

Am I a bad fan for wanting her new single be at least in top 10? i dont think so..

:overitkbye:

all this fucks keep saying that the era hasn't started : it started and it's flopping :madonna: simple as that 

5 hours ago, Oliver T said:

Ya'll are meltdowning over RUMOURS.

You are even more ridiculous than back in the day, before Blackout was released. 

Stop blaming Britney for things she never said cuz :

1. The era hasn't started yet

2. They NEVER EVER gave us a date for the single and the mv

3. You don't even know what the album is going to sound like

4. You don't know how the era was planned by her team.

This time, they know it'll be a turning point in a career. + With vegas there's a lot of money put in the game, they can't allow themselves to cancel or whatever.

+ Ya'll seem to forget in like 3 months we had :

1. Some flawless Vegas revamp

2. 1.5 new songs, that sound flawless and are actually well produced

3. Got a new commercial where Britney looks and seems confident and strong and in charge, flawless.

4. THE BBMA's ffs !!!!

Ya'll are just pressed things are not going YOUR way, but guess what, Britney doesn't care about your/our opinions, she's doing whatever she wants to and SHE'S RIGHT TO DO SO !!!!!!!!

:walkonby:

AMEN !

3 hours ago, It's Pinkman Bitch said:

I've seen that general is deserted lol. I am shocked that things are censored on here...f**k. We were once so flawless 

It's exhwitz all over again :tbh: 

13 hours ago, If U Seek Me said:

Well, let's hope so. But for a lead single, they should have scheduled one performance and at least two radio interviews in first week, and some others during the second week.

We only get one radio interview in third week, and not even in a big market (Australia is not as huge as the USA or Europe).

We are at the beginning of week n°3. :queenflopga:

Fixed. :queenflopga: 

Even with a surprise release, you have to do some promo during the first two weeks. :lessons:

Come back again when she announces the album next week and promo really kicks-off hard :myjam:

We had W magazine, BBMAs, Vegas re-vamp, the return of Sexney/Confidentney/Slayney, Make Me, Private Show, iHeart and Kimmel coming up. Like... Isn't that more than the Blackout and BJ era combined!?

19 hours ago, breatheonher said:

Maybe we don't have information because it's not our business yet. The only time what they do for promo is our business is when it happens or when they announce it. Not prematurely from some impatient f*ck that makes rumors or ruins surprises, and causes everyone to go into a frenzy:surething:

Leaks have been the biggest pain in the ass for this fucking song. They cause misunderstandings on what's actually happening and provokes people to bitch. People are freaking out over lack of information directly from her team when they aren't telling us for a reason. It's not the time to tell us. Y'all freak out every day over the same garbage because you cannot wait and see what she's going to do. It's her choice to tell us or not, it's not your prerogative to know just because you bought the song.:cigney:

Her having no promo plan will be revealed to be true if she or her team does literally nothing for it in a span of 2 months after the single is released, and they've done and planned a few things already within a couple weeks, with likely more to come closer to the album's release, as previously done. It doesn't matter what she does, as long as she does it, it counts as promo. Just shut up and chill for once, damn. It must feel lovely being so negative all the time:drinky:

:thetea: