We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Oliver T

Some of you are embarrassing to that fanbase.

Just now, Spearsfan said:

One minute it's just for the fans, the next minute it isn't.

its all so confusing. 

The music is for sure, yes. That's what she's doing for us.

But the promo is for everyone. So just because we know more than the GP, doesn't mean whatever is being planned should be accelerated so people here stop complaining about the wait :brityes:

7 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

There is no promo strategy. No for Exhale, not for the "world". This is clear. Nothing happened in two weeks since the song has been released.

But every week, we hear "it's because the song was rush-released, promo is coming".

For now, there is only one Australian radio interview scheduled (and we are not sure it will be mainly about Make Me...) and one performance.

Oh yeah, and one Tumblr Q&A no one noticed except Exhale. :beynah:

There has to be one if this is a lead single. There just has to. 

You don't hire LaChapelle and film an elaborate video for something you're not planning to promote in the slightest :beynah:

5 hours ago, SONAR said:

There has to be one if this is a lead single. There just has to. 

You don't hire LaChapelle and film an elaborate video for something you're not planning to promote in the slightest :beynah:

Well, let's hope so. But for a lead single, they should have scheduled one performance and at least two radio interviews in first week, and some others during the second week.

We only get one radio interview in third week, and not even in a big market (Australia is not as huge as the USA or Europe).

5 hours ago, WOMANIZA said:

2***

We are at the beginning of week n°3. :queenflopga:

5 hours ago, ubritney said:

IT'S A SURPRISE MESSY RELEASE FFS!!! How many times does this have to be said before people understand!? :NYheadache:

Fixed. :queenflopga: 

Even with a surprise release, you have to do some promo during the first two weeks. :lessons:

Just now, If U Seek Me said:

Well, let's hope so. But for a lead single, they should have scheduled one performance and at least two radio interviews in first week, and some others during the second week.

We only get one radio interview in third week, and not even in a big market (Australia is not as huge as the USA or Europe).

We are at the beginning of week n°3. :queenflopga:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Oliver T said:

Ya'll are meltdowning over RUMOURS.

You are even more ridiculous than back in the day, before Blackout was released. 

Stop blaming Britney for things she never said cuz :

1. The era hasn't started yet

2. They NEVER EVER gave us a date for the single and the mv

3. You don't even know what the album is going to sound like

4. You don't know how the era was planned by her team.

This time, they know it'll be a turning point in a career. + With vegas there's a lot of money put in the game, they can't allow themselves to cancel or whatever.

+ Ya'll seem to forget in like 3 months we had :

1. Some flawless Vegas revamp

2. 1.5 new songs, that sound flawless and are actually well produced

3. Got a new commercial where Britney looks and seems confident and strong and in charge, flawless.

4. THE BBMA's ffs !!!!

Ya'll are just pressed things are not going YOUR way, but guess what, Britney doesn't care about your/our opinions, she's doing whatever she wants to and SHE'S RIGHT TO DO SO !!!!!!!!

:walkonby:

Ya'll are meltdowning over RUMOURS :kisses2all:

1 hour ago, joey4228 said:

Okay, a little more information wouldn't hurt us, but TBH, why do we need this information so bad? Maybe it's actually nice to get the video as a surprise, just like the song (kind of).

I mean, it's not like they owe us an explanation for anything. Maybe they don't even know the release date yet.

I just don't see why everyone is so mad about the lack of information.. Sometimes I feel like people are watching Britney's moves 24/7.. Just enjoy your thing and the video will come sooner or later.

I think the main reason why people are meltdowning is because she just released an awesome new song with a great hit potential, and that her team and Brit herself have barely even acknowledged her existence. And therefore, they are kinda letting it Flop on purpose...

Like, in my opinion it's ok to wait for the MV and for the album (look at how long Rihanna's fanbase had to wait for Anti, like we're not even close to that) but I feel like the complete lack of promo is killing the era before it has even started. Like, of course the song will flop is nobody knows it even exists at the first place. And by promo, I don't even mean performances or whatever, but at least some radio interviews / posts on Insta + Twitter and some banners on some strategic websites...

I understand that Britney doesn't want to be the center of attention anymore, I think we all get that and that is something we all have to accept (and personally I prefer it that way even), but come on some promo could be done without her even, or at least with a very little amount of her time :nochillbrit:

Amen. I get the frustration and confusion over the Make Me video, but people are going beyond crazy and should chill with their meltdowns. It's scary to see some of these posts, the way people act like they have ownership over Britney. And why can't people appreciate what we've had so far for this era instead of acting like we've had nothing? A great photoshoot for V Magazine, the BBMAS performance, and I don't think anyone thought Britney would open an awards show with a medley of songs in 2016. We've had a commercial for a new perfume featuring a new song, a long awaited single that wasn't a predictable club banger, and now we've had the iHeart radio performance announcement. 

13 minutes ago, ToxicVibes said:

Amen. I get the frustration and confusion over the Make Me video, but people are going beyond crazy and should chill with their meltdowns. It's scary to see some of these posts, the way people act like they have ownership over Britney. And why can't people appreciate what we've had so far for this era instead of acting like we've had nothing? A great photoshoot for V Magazine, the BBMAS performance, and I don't think anyone thought Britney would open an awards show with a medley of songs in 2016. We've had a commercial for a new perfume featuring a new song, a long awaited single that wasn't a predictable club banger, and now we've had the iHeart radio performance announcement. 

"We've had a commercial for a new perfume"  , ok the new commercial was great, but the fucked up part imo is that it was for a perfume, even though she basically released a new song at the same time and should have promoted the new music instead !

Like it's really fucked up that the new perfume is more important than the new single, honestly :britstare11:

after 18 years of stanning, giving this girl my support and money, I am embarrasing because I want more from her? :rihcackle:

and by more I am only expecting Cirus era, so something she has done post-breakdown? :rihcackle:

people must be really taking advantage of you when you're in a relationship of any sort :lanacackle:

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

One minute it's just for the fans, the next minute it isn't.

its all so confusing. 

I think what he meant is that her team has been trying to rebuild her image and the damage the FF tour and promo performings did to her reputation as a performer.

4 minutes ago, It's Pinkman Bitch said:

You're the first person I have seen who i know im at pop now :gloria: how are you?? It's been forever! 

Yeah I guess u all left there ahah ! But I can't really leave that messy place :yaknow:

I'm good, so pumped by the new era and life in general :pieceofwhat:

what about u?

1 minute ago, Oliver T said:

Yeah I guess u all left there ahah ! But I can't really leave that messy place :yaknow:

I'm good, so pumped by the new era and life in general :pieceofwhat:

what about u?

I am good! Thanks. Who else is still here? I just wanna hear the album already she needs to hurry but it'll be "soon" :orangu: