We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Oliver T

Some of you are embarrassing to that fanbase.

Ya'll are meltdowning over RUMOURS.

You are even more ridiculous than back in the day, before Blackout was released. 

Stop blaming Britney for things she never said cuz :

1. The era hasn't started yet

2. They NEVER EVER gave us a date for the single and the mv

3. You don't even know what the album is going to sound like

4. You don't know how the era was planned by her team.

This time, they know it'll be a turning point in a career. + With vegas there's a lot of money put in the game, they can't allow themselves to cancel or whatever.

+ Ya'll seem to forget in like 3 months we had :

1. Some flawless Vegas revamp

2. 1.5 new songs, that sound flawless and are actually well produced

3. Got a new commercial where Britney looks and seems confident and strong and in charge, flawless.

4. THE BBMA's ffs !!!!

Ya'll are just pressed things are not going YOUR way, but guess what, Britney doesn't care about your/our opinions, she's doing whatever she wants to and SHE'S RIGHT TO DO SO !!!!!!!!

:walkonby:

1 minute ago, Raptor said:

We are meltdowning over lack of INFORMATION.

Is that something new?

+ If ya'll stayed away from believing those rumours, you wouldn't have to meltdown.

Britney never said ANYTHING about the MV and when it's going to be released.

Only "ok so someone over that pop forum has heard this". That not what you call a reliable source in my book :cigney:

Technically everything you are saying is why we are upset. No dates for anything. Being a Brit fan is like being in the dark: no communication whatsoever.  It sucks. Her team thinks it's okay to treat us like dirt and frankly, that gets old fast. The only thing they push on us is products. they had a wonderful promo segment for Private Show ... but screw the lead single. It's ridiculous. How stupid do they think fans are? 

16 minutes ago, Raptor said:

We are meltdowning over lack of INFORMATION.

The Beyonce stans been dealing with that since 2013 ... Beyonce never does announcements or confirm or denies anything ... Imagine how they must feel? LOL

12 minutes ago, joey4228 said:

Okay, a little more information wouldn't hurt us, but TBH, why do we need this information so bad? Maybe it's actually nice to get the video as a surprise, just like the song (kind of).

I mean, it's not like they owe us an explanation for anything. Maybe they don't even know the release date yet.

I just don't see why everyone is so mad about the lack of information.. Sometimes I feel like people are watching Britney's moves 24/7.. Just enjoy your thing and the video will come sooner or later.

This is all some have so yea :chershade:

10 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Technically everything you are saying is why we are upset. No dates for anything. Being a Brit fan is like being in the dark: no communication whatsoever.  It sucks. Her team thinks it's okay to treat us like dirt and frankly, that gets old fast. The only thing they push on us is products. they had a wonderful promo segment for Private Show ... but screw the lead single. It's ridiculous. How stupid do they think fans are? 

I think this kind of thinking is part of our problem.

We keep looking at this as fans. But we're just a small part of the equation and the GP is the rest. This is being built mainly for the GP who have no idea of ANY of this drama. When everything happens, it'll have an impact on the GP and sales and Britney's career. I get that her team is supposed to think of fans, but let's be real here: our reward is her work, not INFORMATION about her work, so we should be content with what we have currently.

This promotional strategy (if there is one LOL) is for the world, not the few hundred fans on exhale :tiffanynod:

1 minute ago, SONAR said:

I think this kind of thinking is part of our problem.

We keep looking at this as fans. But we're just a small part of the equation and the GP is the rest. This is being built mainly for the GP who have no idea of ANY of this drama. When everything happens, it'll have an impact on the GP and sales and Britney's career. I get that her team is supposed to think of fans, but let's be real here: our reward is her work, not INFORMATION about her work, so we should be content with what we have currently.

This promotional strategy (if there is one LOL) is for the world, not the few hundred fans on exhale :tiffanynod:

One minute it's just for the fans, the next minute it isn't.

its all so confusing. 

20 minutes ago, Trance said:

tumblr_noy5v5Vk2R1slj24go1_500.gif

Well, apart from the fact that Britney's team doesn't care the slightest about the fans and that we are supposed to forgive the lack of information just because the song is good? :beynah:

8 minutes ago, SONAR said:

There is no promo strategy. Not for Exhale, not for the "world". This is clear. Nothing happened in two weeks since the song has been released.

But every week, we hear "it's because the song was rush-released, promo is coming".

For now, there is only one Australian radio interview scheduled (and we are not sure it will be mainly about Make Me...) and one performance.

Oh yeah, and one Tumblr Q&A no one noticed except Exhale. :beynah: