We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

i wonder why her team NEVER denies rumors, give us info about album, music video release date or other stuff?

seriously, WHY?

it would be ok if she was the IT girl right now or the most famous/talked one so they would release the stuff as surprise and get attention.
but NOBODY except die hard fans and pop music fans care or know about britney.  and by keeping everything as a secret, giving no info, not denying rumors, they just hurt brit's legacy more.
even die hard fans are turning against her for last few years .
 we are the ones who make them earn money. we are the ones who made britney famous.
without fans, there wouldnt be britney or her team. she wouldnt be enjoying hawaii... she would be working 8:00-5:00 everyday to get minumum wage.

so why we are treated like shits and nobody care about us? they think we r not worth it?

And also everytime they give info

its either misleading

or 'cool' 'fun' 'interesting' 'very soon' 'u have to wait and see'

britney is so hollow as an artist

she has no interesting things to say about her music

all she talks about are the peripheral stuff that no one actually cares about

thats why im not even that excited for her interviews tbh

1 minute ago, Via Infinito said:

And also everytime they give info

its either misleading

or 'cool' 'fun' 'interesting' 'very soon' 'u have to wait and see'

britney is so hollow as an artist

she has no interesting things to say about her music

all she talks about are the peripheral stuff that no one actually cares about

thats why im not even that excited for her interviews tbh

i dont even remember the last time i watched an interview of hers in full :lanacackle:
its always the same thing.s  cool , fun , soon, wait and see , etc.:truthtea:
tbh, i didnt even check the Q&A she did a few days ago. im sure she didnt even answer anything about her music-related or give info about it.:xcuseme:

sometimes i think people in her team only care about vegas crowd 
they cant be bothered to give us some info
only childish q&a that makes everything more confusing 

I agree with what you said in regards to keeping us in the know about rumours etc. Remember when they used to let us know & posted articles that were 'bullshit' on her website?

The least they could do is put down these rumours since it's obviously got everyone in a frenzy :orangu:

Don't start to complain about that. Britney hasn't been a lover of promo and all that goes around since Blackout, so that's not new :frenchy: 

+ Ya'll know selling panties and scents brings more money than releasing money.

So I guess she's already caring a lot about us, do I need to remind u that not that long ago she wasn't that keen on releasing music anymore?

The era hasn't started, the first mv isn't out yet, so stop meltdowning.

THEY NEVER ANNOUNCED A RELEASE DATE FOR ANYTHING.

You're all doing this to yourselves ;)

It builds up the hype. :thetea:

Course they won't deny or confirm, they might even hope it goes out to the GP cause that way people would be interested in watching the video when it really comes out.
I mean, "David LaChappecreep wants to scrap his name from the video" is a HUGE story for two reasons - 1. he might think video is too dirty or 2. he thinks he lost control over the production process.

In any of these two situations story writes itself and people will get on a hype wagon and go to the 100000000 views town in less than 24h. :Arianabye: and THAT would be a brilliant marketing move. :thetea: