We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Ricki Lake

Team B: Ruiner of promo, destroyer of hype

Yass lemme see your meltdown gorl:rihcackle:

No but seriously maybe you should consider the fact that maybe Britney doesn't want to promote?

And if you're bored go outside, find new friends, and suck a nice dick :Arianabye:

I am shocked at how horrible her team and label is. I thought they would learn from the BJ era but I guess not. I am glad that Britney is performing at the iheart radio though! At least we have something.... all the way in September :wontcry:

2 minutes ago, Hamper said:

I am shocked at how horrible her team and label is. I thought they would learn from the BJ era but I guess not. I am glad that Britney is performing at the iheart radio though! At least we have something.... all the way in September :wontcry:

Didn't Adam say they only work as hard as the artist. I swear one of them said that. 

32 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

They should just release it for free. Honestly what is the point of waiting if she isn't gonna do anything. 

Why We wait this long? 

'cause she/they don't respect us, even after sticking with her through tough times

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

Didn't Adam say they only work as hard as the artist. I swear one of them said that. 

I don't remember them saying that but everyone Larry is managing hasn't been doing well in terms of relevancy.... Miley is now a judge for The Voice, Avril is nowhere to be found, 5H used to be under Larry's management but thank god they switched to Maverick management now and saved their careers :wontcry:

2 hours ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

Yass lemme see your meltdown gorl:rihcackle:

No but seriously maybe you should consider the fact that maybe Britney doesn't want to promote?

And if you're bored go outside, find new friends, and suck a nice dick :Arianabye:

I do all of those things already, though :crying1:

It doesn't matter if Britney doesn't want to promote. Put up an iTunes banner, send out some tweets, do the Uber thing they did with PG. Britney doesn't need to be involved to promote the album and single. They treated the release of that McDonald's CD better than this.