We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

TOUCHMEANGEL

Wow Many fans requested Make Me yesterday and gave the song a boost on radio: MM moves up to 22 (+1) on Pop and gains some healthy AI [BRITNEY SPEARS - Make Me...f/G-Eazy: 26.658 (+ 0.576)]

Requesting now.

ignoring the negative members that refuse to understand that the rolling effect ended for its debut week today and that's why we are gaining again! Stay strong army. Video announcement is coming and we will start getting those million+ updates again within the next couple of days!

Just got done with all of the links!!! One of the members sent me a code that makes doing the links a lot easier. I don't even have to type anything except the security code thing.  @The Deity Arceus made the code! 

No, i'm not talking about the Britneyarmy.net website. PM @The Deity Arceus for the code. We don't want other fanbases to steal which is why you should PM hi

1 hour ago, Hamper said:

Just got done with all of the links!!! One of the members sent me a code that makes doing the links a lot easier. I don't even have to type anything except the security code thing.  @The Deity Arceus made the code! 

No, i'm not talking about the Britneyarmy.net website. PM @The Deity Arceus for the code. We don't want other fanbases to steal which is why you should PM hi

Slay. I'm going to bump my thread 

4 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I'm not gonna do Britney's job. 

Money hungry. How does her label make money? Do they get a cut of Vegas?

How requesting and streaming is Britney's job? :rihcackle: That's fans and GP's

5 hours ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

I'll request again even if I really am too fucking annoyed with her and her team rn

She is going to be on Jimmy Kimmel Live!!! Now request please :wontcry: