We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

herspell

The Rebel Heart Era was a FLOP! But Madonna still Did a Full Era For Her Fans

22 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

The album has sold more than 1M, it's not a flop in 2015, after 30 years into your career and when you are 57.

#SorryNotSorry  :receipts1:

wow i did not know the album sold that much. The way people dragged her i thought she did really bad.

Good for her.

I don't understand the comparisons, Britney has some things planned for her release, we are informed for the festival, the interview and the radio interview... She already did the BBMAS which is a performance that none else can touch and you should admit it. Plus we have POM that gives us videos for the past 3 years non stop (not to mention that before that we were watching her for X Factor several days  for weeks). I believe that as a fanbase we are getting way more than the others, and that's going on for 20 years! Make Me is awesome so why don't just listen to it and that's it?!?! Did Britney ask from us to do sth more than that?! No.

Plus look at the other thread about Britney sending her wishes to a fan of hers in the hospital! Is that a person that doesn't care for anyone but herself?

As for the age part, Britney is 34, she is raising her kids and she is always playing with them, she records music, videos, learns new choreos, slaying her live shows and gets fitter every day. She is not a lazy person, who could do more than a 60 years old. Not to mention that she has achieved so many things in that age that could never work again and still live a better life than an average person.

In the long run, you'll see that Britney is the smartest out there and I wish her to never lose herself for the insecurity of others.

Ive been a Madonna fan and still am way before brinni. actually i am fan of brinnis song and performance skills and kindness and not  fan in general. 

Madonna continuously cared and still does for her fans and more importantly her fucking work. She always has something more to express , to say to make a point. Thats why shes the fucking queen and noone will ever top her. Britney rarely cared about things like that. And at a point she tried but she was shut down. If only she found her strength to be well and channel the anger and all her beautiful emotional world right into her art. She would be phenomenal and not by pop standards. Something completely else . A fucking unreleased "rebellious" incomplete song still gives us chills. She can do it i just think shes either not strong enough to do it or simply she doesnt care. 

Not to mention that right after her second pregnancy madonna not only got her old body back in no time but she also went to a fucking world tour with a baby in her arms. And shes been through divorces and bad times and heartbreaks and has 4 children. And she never gave up on her art which was and still is the only thing that kept her alive. 

18 hours ago, Camilo said:

Girl, you're talking sh!t, Madonna promoted RH so much just because the album leaked months before its release, she paid dust to HC and MDNA :xcuseme:

Bullshit, she didn't pay dust to HC and MDNA. Maybe these were not so massive promotions but still HC had its mini promo tour (the concerts were longer than the FF promo tour). Even MDNA has its moment - Super Bowl and then she did a great world tour. We would be in heaven if Britney did the same amount of promo as Madonna for HC and MDNA.

not much has changed promotion wise Britney hasn't really cared about that in the past 5 years, just that her relevance is slowly dying so she can't have her singles debut at #1 like HIAM, or 3. Besides so far into the release she has practically had the same promo she had 3 weeks into HIAM.

2 hours ago, Bitch I'm Madonna said:

Bullshit, she didn't pay dust to HC and MDNA. Maybe these were not so massive promotions but still HC had its mini promo tour (the concerts were longer than the FF promo tour). Even MDNA has its moment - Super Bowl and then she did a great world tour. We would be in heaven if Britney did the same amount of promo as Madonna for HC and MDNA.

I can't recall if it was the case with HC, but MDNA didn't get much promo because she was busy directing and promoting a feature film.

10 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

I can't recall if it was the case with HC, but MDNA didn't get much promo because she was busy directing and promoting a feature film.

I know but it wasn't like she was lazy or something but just busy. And even though she managed to do SB at the same time.

8 minutes ago, Bitch I'm Madonna said:

I know but it wasn't like she was lazy or something but just busy. And even though she managed to do SB at the same time.

SB wasn't her best performance. In fact, I found it kind of cringey.

She had way too much going on at the same time. I remember William Orbit commenting that MDNA was poor quality because of it.

On July 30, 2016 at 10:27 AM, Youll Have To Wait And See said:

Then she should retire and just keep her perfumes and stuff,we aren't "forcing her" if she only "Likes to perfom in Vegas" that won't last either, if she keeps treating her fans like this, they will give up and don't even bother to go to Vegas and she will fail horribly there too. 

So I don't get what she's looking for, if she likes to perform why treat the people who pay the tickets like this? If she doesn't care anymore why keep faking it? Just retire, both sides win. 

She's not treating anyone like anything. She doesn't know you or me, she doesn't owe us anything. She is performing in Vegas and people are going to see her. She is still putting out music. Just because she's not doing things the way you guys want to demand her to doesn't mean she doesn't care. She's doing it at HER pace and not letting a bunch of managers/handlers/ungrateful fans dictate to her how to do her work for once. 

On 7/30/2016 at 10:11 AM, 3Pney said:

but thats madonna. she is known for her hard work.

britney is just lazy. every1 knows that. 
i mean madonna is 60 years old and more energic than britney.
jlo is way older than brit and she definelty dance x10000 better than britney 'now'.
and they both promote very hard and they have kids and they are MOMS.

so basically, brit just doesnt care. i dont even think she wanna be in the business tho. 

i agree with you about madonna but jlo is just furniture. She's just...there. I wouldn't want Britney to be desperate to look 25 at 45 like j.lo (even though jlo looks old as hell without makeup). I agree about Madonna though, she doesn't care to be young BUT she lets it be known you can dance, be sexy and still look good at 57 without being a slut whore like j.lo.

I fucking hate this fanbase. You can complain about her work ethic but how dare you say she doesn't care about the fans? Throughout her career, she has always given her time to individual fans and everyone who had met her has said she was a sweet heart. She does so much charity work, donated money and items, teaches at a dance class to little girls, and yet she doesnt have ET reporting thoses acts just shows how selfless she is. 

Its ridiculous how there's not a single thing she can't do right. Its always, why can't she do this or that, Promo is for the benefit of the artist and record label to increase sales and get more money in their bank, what benefit do you get? If they don't give a sh!t, why should you? And by the way, we are only three weeks into the era and everyone acts as if the sky has fallen. You guys seriously need to get a life if you are spending all your time waiting every second for britney sh!t.

I'm so over lifeless losers comparing Britney to every single artist out there wishing she went about her career like someone else.

Get a life, get over it and stop wishing she would do things you know she isn't going to do.

Its pathetic.

Also the bit about her not caring about fans. Lol. Try harder