We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
lustwecantcontrol

I'm starting to wonder

If they are purposely making us think nothing is happening and the video isn't coming and all that stuff to throw us off because they plan on surprise releasing the album. I mean when Bey first did the surprise release thing she made it seem like she wasn't working on anything and nothing was coming and all of her fans started getting really pissed off, then boom the album came out. I mean we never got a press release with MM's release about the album or anything.....I'm starting to wonder if they're just gonna drop the album sometime in early August before vegas starts and then she'll heavily promote it the week after. 

Britney doesn't have the hype of Beyonce. Her album isn't gonna sell much and her singles will continue to dwindle without exposure. What would be the reason to do that?? Why not just release it for free like Miley. 

Literally this era doesn't make sense. I don't get it, I don't like it. 

4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Britney doesn't have the hype of Beyonce. Her album isn't gonna sell much and her singles will continue to dwindle without exposure. What would be the reason to do that?? Why not just release it for free like Miley. 

Literally this era doesn't make sense. I don't get it, I don't like it. 

Well Britney doesn't really give a sh!t about the charts so I could see it happening, plus don't you think a surprise release would generate hype I'm sure all the media outlets would talk about it and then she'd start promo so people would know it's out. I mean everyone kept saying they wanted her/her team to try different things this time around instead of the traditional. 

1 minute ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well Britney doesn't really give a sh!t about the charts so I could see it happening, plus don't you think a surprise release would generate hype I'm sure all the media outlets would talk about it and then she'd start promo so people would know it's out. I mean everyone kept saying they wanted her/her team to try different things this time around instead of the traditional. 

You are holding onto hope.

I think it's pretty clear they are going to announce Vegas for two more years. They just want easy money.

I hope that is true but everything just doesn't add up to good. 

Hm.. I don't think so. I think the album is being released aroud the iHeartRadio festival and the video for Make Me is right around the corner. Maybe she'll do some promo on tv too just like she did in Femme Fatale era

Just now, Spearsfan said:

You are holding onto hope.

I think it's pretty clear they are going to announce Vegas for two more years. They just want easy money.

I hope that is true but everything just doesn't add up to good. 

I honestly don't give a sh!t either way, I'm just happy we're getting an album that's going to be amazing from what we've heard so far! She could never release the MM video and do no promo for the album and I still wouldn't care 

we lost the opportunity of getting a top #10 single with the video being released in the same day with the song :leaving: but nope, they want longevity! Since when Britney is Mariah Carey or Rihanna? Britney never lasted more than two weeks(I'm not sure about BOMT) in the top #10 of Billboard ever and they think she will now? Fucking idiots! With or without the video, Make Me is a flop and no one can save it! Not even a Toxic level video! 

A surprise album? As much as I love this idea, Britney IS not Beyonce, she will not sell! Her time is over! Her peak ENDED in 2004 and her star power ENDED in 2008! :leaving: 

I'm sick of it!