We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
MakeMe...

Is Britney Forced To Be Sexy/Controversial And Act Slutty??

I was wondering this for some time now, and this is the only way i can explain things that are happening in last few years.

I think that we all remember Work Bitch situation when guy from the video confirmed that they cut many scenes, and that video was supposed to be more raunchy and feature some scenes that were completely removed from the final video.

Also let's not forget Perfume music video, it's totally different from what it was supposed to be. So many scenes were cut and basically whole plot (which is non existent in the final video) is different. Video director confirmed this... multiple times.

Now we have Make Me and there are again same rumors about Britney not being happy with the video, that many scenes are cut or even that whole music video is scraped and re-done, with different scenes. AND i think that we might have a proof that Britney is forced to act sexy and do things she doesn't feel comfortable about. Here:

You can CLEARLY hear Britney screaming: "I don't like it, i don't like that!" and screaming "Asshole" at someone, and i don't think that this is part of the video!

Question is, WHY is Britney shooting these scenes? Why doesn't she just say i don't want to do it? Is she aware of what her videos are about and what kind of scenes she is supposed to do/what will it look like at all or she is just forced to go there and do her "job", later realizing what she did, that it might not be good for her image/kids and that she is not happy with the results and contacting her team to heavily edit the video before the release?

I strongly believe that i am not far away from the truth!

Anyone who thinks she was joking in the video has serious problems. She NEVER uses 'asshole' in a joking manner. Look at her pap videos, the POM one.

But of course. Earlier in her career do you think it was her choice to sex her up? She's a puppet. Maybe she's grown to be comfortable with herself now, but definitely remains a puppet. And why doesn't she rebel? Look what happened to her in 2007.

The I Don't Like It part might be part of the video as it looks like we will have some behind the scenes concept aka Lucky

she is nit forced to record simple videos of her grinding to BOM and post it on insta.. She does what she wants.. If she thinks video is too raunchy why apporve the concept arts?

Wait and see

How can they force a grown woman to do anything? Threaten her? Lol this is ridiculous. 

I think honestly there are 2 sides to Britney (a LOT of women are like this). The one Britney loves being sexy and having fun in that way, but when she's back in mom mode she's like "wtf was I thinking filming that"

It must be very frustrating and stressful to work on her videos because a lot of time and money is wasted because of these 2 Britney's. She obviously is cool with shooting sexy stuff, but when she's in a different mood later on, she wants it all cut. It's strange and unprofessional 

i brought this up before but that was at the Make Me song video hype time,no one read it and who did dint care.If you go back and look at the timestamps on her Instagram posts many of her posts are made WHILE SHE IS ONSTAGE IN VEGAS.This is not me making stuff up,the "TEXAS" post was made while she was on stage performing,I posted about this and all I got was so what,who cares,your a nut.Now it's known she never went to Texas.

Well somebody should care,there are many more posts I found like this,this proves someone else CAN make her IG posts,if they can make these I found how many other posts are being made and passed off as hers,like the "sunset post her son took",it's 7 seconds long,now come on,put up at least 30 seconds or so,it was edited down to 7 seconds.Are all her videos edited before posting and her pics picked out to make her look a bit Kooky,who knows,something to think about though.

Am I not nuts,not really,not even suggesting anything reallly,just wrote this to 100% prove a point that someone else does make some of her IG posts,this is fact,not a wild guess,it a fact,check for yourself.

lol all the bikini pics she posted on her instagram, the breathe on me videos, all the new POM costumes, and let's not forget she was half naked in front of millions of people watching the BBMA.

So no. Actually she's enjoying being sexy again. And we have no idea what really happened in the video, so you can't tell.

I think everyone wants to force controversy(because that's what made Britney a supetstar)/skanky (shock and midday directors are perverts)on her. The video that came out for wb was fine. I did not need to see her in a grimy setting doing borderline gross stuff. I was happy with what came out. Why does Joseph Kahn have to have the gun stuff? Couldn't he come up with a cool concept? Why can't videos just be fun?

I am wondering if Dave Lachapelle took it in a skanky seeds rather than sexy direction, which a lot of video directors have been doing (look at work from home by 5h or milf $ by6 Fergie) and he then followed up by practically assaulting Pamela Anderson on G-Eazy's lawn.

Britney has always been on the right side of the sexy skanky line.