We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Maryy

Britney is spending time shopping and doing random stuff so why would we care tho?

it's her fault and her messy team's fault. why would we care? :howiroll:

we will still have nice songs from B9 judging by what we already know... something that doesn't really happened with Britney Jean. :howiroll:

we need to chill and pray for them to fix this biggest mess. :howiroll:

i just hope they don't f**k more than what they did with Perfume and the whole Britney Jean era i'm scared of it, tbfqh. :pensiveney:

1 minute ago, andy131 said:

They won't fix the mess though. So quit faking yourself out. This is how her career is now. It'll be some music and bare minimum promo and Vegas, that's it. So we have to support it or not. 

It's so true but how sad 

IA...

I dont give a f**k anymore if her singles or albums flop tbh...

Instead of doing interviews or performances she is on vacations, posting random pics on instagram, going to shop, doing dance classes to kids..

So that proves that she DGAF about her career :sickofu:

8 minutes ago, andy131 said:

They won't fix the mess though. So quit faking yourself out. This is how her career is now. It'll be some music and bare minimum promo and Vegas, that's it. So we have to support it or not. 

but that is so hard to accept... :( specially when she is doing so good at Vegas and in some interviews and stuff. it's really a pity, you know? :crying4:

11 minutes ago, andy131 said:

Or we can do the bare minimum as well. Buy the song once, stop streaming, don't request, don't bother to announce it to friends. That's pretty much what they do: release a song, don't bother to acknowledge it or do any promo to let others know about it. 

2 minutes ago, tsss said:

i see the same topics since 2008...people are leaving tho so in 5 years here will be desert if nothing will change in Britney's mind 

We got good promo in 2008 though. It started really in 2011

3 minutes ago, tsss said:

true
but it wasn't too much in comparison to ITZ era 

I don't want ITZ because she was worked like a dog but what we get now is not right. I can understand not going back to huge star. I don't think she ever could even be HUGE again. 

She talked about this album so highly...wouldn't she want to show it off. 

She's not allowed to go shopping? We shouldn't care?  :NYheadache:

16 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Or we can do the bare minimum as well. Buy the song once, stop streaming, don't request, don't bother to announce it to friends. That's pretty much what they do: release a song, don't bother to acknowledge it or do any promo to let others know about it. 

I actually agree with you. I think the problem is that we feel entitled- because we gift/request/stream the song and want something in return.

It's not like she doesn't care about the song, she just doesn't care about chart runs. She has demostrate that saying she's happy because the fans liked the song and that's what matters to her. We should be doing the same and our part as fans which is buying and requesting the song

well if we want to care we will.. but its irritating because the song is good and from that rehearsal vid u cant tell the performance will make it even better

idc so much about the charts but i just want some exposure bcz she seems like she is into it this time but her team has a different strategy.. 

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I don't want ITZ because she was worked like a dog but what we get now is not right. I can understand not going back to huge star. I don't think she ever could even be HUGE again. 

She talked about this album so highly...wouldn't she want to show it off. 

maybe she'll do good promo for the album but if not...she could lie about "her baby" just like she lied about live singing 
or she does music just to kill time when kids are with their dad

43 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

We got good promo in 2008 though. It started really in 2011

Even then she had good promo during FF. She was awkward and her performances were bad but promo was promo. She did lots of interviews and several tv performances. Even though they were bad, her singles were HIT singles and that era was successful. The only people that called her "Robotney" were other presses fanbases. The GP saw Britney as still successful with a few radio hits. The fan base was still big and strong because the music was good and her FF singles were all over the radio. 2013 is the year when this fan base fell apart. Aside from Work Bitch, everything else about Britney Jean was what deteriorated this fan base and Britney's status as a pop icon. The GP still don't know much about Britney Jean or that Britney didn't sing much (thank god) but a lot of fans (LOYAL) ones left for the atrocity of the era. Yes she did very few interviews but those interviews were terrible. She never performed her singles outside of Vegas. The music was bad. It was just all over the place. f**k she didn't even the lead in most of the songs. It was so bizarre and strange which is sad because 2013 was the year Britney was becoming less awkward and more herself again. Vegas has its pros and cons. Vegas made her dance amazing again and she's happier than ever however it's in the way of promo and world tours. We're in 2016 and we're finally getting GOOD music but of course nothing could ever be perfect with Britney. She's doing no promo, we already have a scrapped music video and vegas is in the way of things. What's worse? Britney and her team don't give a sh!t. 

1 minute ago, Hispanicney said:

Even then she had good promo during FF. She was awkward and her performances were bad but promo was promo. She did lots of interviews and several tv performances. Even though they were bad, her singles were HIT singles and that era was successful. The only people that called her "Robotney" were other presses fanbases. The GP saw Britney as still successful with a few radio hits. The fan base was still big and strong because the music was good and her FF singles were all over the radio. 2013 is the year when this fan base fell apart. Aside from Work Bitch, everything else about Britney Jean was what deteriorated this fan base and Britney's status as a pop icon. The GP still don't know much about Britney Jean or that Britney didn't sing much (thank god) but a lot of fans (LOYAL) ones left for the atrocity of the era. Yes she did very few interviews but those interviews were terrible. She never performed her singles outside of Vegas. The music was bad. It was just all over the place. f**k she didn't even the lead in most of the songs. It was so bizarre and strange which is sad because 2013 was the year Britney was becoming less awkward and more herself again. Vegas has its pros and cons. Vegas made her dance amazing again and she's happier than ever however it's in the way of promo and world tours. We're in 2016 and we're finally getting GOOD music but of course nothing could ever be perfect with Britney. She's doing no promo, we already have a scrapped music video and vegas is in the way of things. What's worse? Britney and her team don't give a sh!t. 

I agree but Ff era was bad for like you said bad promo. 

1 hour ago, Archie said:

It's not like she doesn't care about the song, she just doesn't care about chart runs. She has demostrate that saying she's happy because the fans liked the song and that's what matters to her. We should be doing the same and our part as fans which is buying and requesting the song

She doenst care about her music career anymore thats the truth.. Brit and her team only care for money and they know that she aint gonna earn a lot of money from a single, in the other hand look how the bitch promoted her new perfume with a music video etc.. bcos she knows that she earns a lot money from her perfumes..

She just wanna get richer for buy bigger houses .. thats the fuckin truth