We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

david lachapelle

is BJ really that bad?

First of all, I don't hate it because it flopped and neither do a lot of us. I hate it because it is embarrassing. ımagine a singer doesn't sing on her own album, it doesn't make any sense at all. Secondly, the production is awful. I always thought that the sound quality of Circus was pretty low but Myah Jean sounds like an enthusiastic amateur girl made it just for fun in 3 days at home. It is such s shame that some of the songs could have been a success but ended up ruined in that album. :sickofu:

46 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

No. It's better than the new Beyonce album everyone is raving about.

No :orangu: Lemonade is boring but at least it has meaning to it 

it is def. her weakest album IMO. some of her older albums might be partly dated, but they are damn strong albums. this album feels messy to me somehow, a bit unfinished, or like it has changed direction suddenly... like it's two different albums merched into one. I love Alien and Work Bitch (those ARE her vocals, just super autotuned etc for the style of the song) but songs like Body Ache and stuff are indeed horrible.. but the album might not be as bad as some make it out to be. it feels like sometimes we get this view of an album based on what most people say here. just listen to it, think ofr yourself, don't care what anyone else thinks and who knows you'll enjoy it!