We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

david lachapelle

is BJ really that bad?

if you compare it to her other albums, BJ definitely does seem the weakest. but on it's own, it's not that bad as some people make it out to be in my opinion (when you delete 'chillin with you' of course.)

do you think it's that bad? is it in your music library? :makeitrain:

not really, but.. Body Ache is horrible, ISBE is like smurf :eheeek:, chilling..... :dontlike:, Perfume :brityawning:... isn't on my phone.. only WB, Alien, passenger n don't cry (adiosssssss) are.

10 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Y'all just hating it because it flopped, if it had 3 #1 hits you would all be praising it.

but it didn't lmao that's why it flopped 

People saying that we hate the album just because it was a flop, ya'll are deaf, and have no taste in music at all.:lessons: With or without #1 the album is bad and a freaking insult to us, fans because they  had the courage to call it "her most personal album" and "An album for the fans":whitneyshade:

SUCK M!  Mother F! Most personal album my B! You can shove that S into your M! F! A! :lessons:

Why is this in Britney Spears news? That's a Myah Marie album...:begone:

No, but seriously, the album isn't bad, sure, it has "ISBE", "Body Ache" and "Chillin' With You" but the rest of the songs are amazing, the problem is Britney doesn't sing half of them, (including "Work Bitch", I'm sorry, listen to it, that's not Britney, it took a long time for me to accept it, but it's true...) and there are a few mistakes with the production, like the bit that was cut in "Alien", the off-key note being left in "Perfume" and of course, the fact that the Standard Edition only has 10 songs and the Deluxe Edition has 13 and a remix of one of the songs in the album... However, "Alien" is one of her best songs ever, as well as "Passenger" (featuring Myah Marie) and "Hold On Tight", and her voice in most of "Perfume" is flawless and the song is great too, so no, it's not that bad...

Listening to BJ is really depressing tbh. Body Ache had potential, but I was so messy, filled with Myah, like a lot of the album :bpo:

The lyrics are also not very mature (they're like lyrics you would find on BOMT) :bpo:

Production was a huge mess :bpo:

Overall the album sounded like it was made in a week :bpo:

Only good songs are WB, Perfume and maybe Alien :bpo:

47 minutes ago, ...oops! said:

if you compare it to her other albums, BJ definitely does seem the weakest. but on it's own, it's not that bad as some people make it out to be in my opinion (when you delete 'chillin with you' of course.)

do you think it's that bad? is it in your music library? :makeitrain:

The general consensus is that BJ sucks, but... I actually love that album. Now That I Found You, Don't Cry, Passenger, Alien, Til It's Gone & Brightest Morning Star are on my top most played playlist. 

I love it :tifftear:

- Songs 

- Cover art 

- Booklet 

I enjoy every single song of the album, still listening to Alien, Passenger, Hold On Tight, Brightest Morning Star and Work

Bitch like everyday. 

For me, Britney's albums are perfect, even if you like it or not. :kisses2all:

There's a lot of songs that I like from that album and I really don't get the hate, I mean it's probably because of Myah Marie's vocals featured on many of the tracks and the fact that it got virtually no promotion and flopped real hard.