We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Supernova.

Can we have a serious discussion?

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, originalblonde said:

LOL.  You are not fucking God.  You sound bat sh!t crazy to begin with.  You don't know how she thinks of feels.  You literally must think you're baby jesus.  Besides the fact that if you're going off of everything she's been doing this year, you'd be bold faced stupid to not see she is more passionate than fucking ever before in her career!  

:madonna:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/arts/music/is-britney-spears-ready-to-stand-on-her-own.html

Ms. Spears cannot make key decisions, personal or financial, without the approval of her conservators: her father, Jamie Spears, and a lawyer, Andrew M. Wallet. Her most mundane purchases, from a drink at Starbucks to a song on iTunes, are tracked in court documents as part of the plan to safeguard the great fortune she has earned but does not ultimately control.

 

While the conservators are widely credited with rescuing Ms. Spears’s career — and her life — her apparent stability and success could belie the need for continuing restrictions.

#freebritney

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm kinda over her. I just feel like she and her team have been really shitty to us fans. We're not the media. We've always given her our all and it's like pulling teeth to get anything from her. YAY we got the BBMA's and a great single but she lies, she has other people sing her songs, doesn't promote, sings to other people's vocals, insists she always sings live, doesn't really communicate with us, doesn't confirm or deny rumours-- honestly the biggest one for me. Just tell us what's going on. TBH at this point I wish she would just say she doesn't want to promote or anything and don't expect anything but here's the music it's all on iTunes because I still love making it and don't want to screw my fans over. The roller coaster of expectations is tired. I'm over it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Ppl will just make up excuses for her.

This is her job and she has done the bare minimum for years. One era should could go hard. Her career needs it. 

 

Exactly. I am OVER her fans never holding her accountable. I would bet money that the MM video is being held back because of Britney herself. I want her to be an adult and make decisions and own them. But she just doesn't. She doesn't care. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dora The Explorer said:

I think after almost 20 years of doing the same thing, I would get tired too...

She's not getting younger, and her sons are getting older as well. 

I think people are forgetting to put those things in perspective when it comes to B. 

1. That's called a job, we all do it 

2. Her job is fucking awesome and supposedly something she loves doing

3. She makes a shitload of money and goes on vaca constantly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, JumpedOverDrama said:

1. That's called a job, we all do it 

2. Her job is fucking awesome and supposedly something she loves doing

3. She makes a shitload of money and goes on vaca constantly

I love my job too, but it is also tiring. 

We can discuss this all night long, but one things for sure sweetie: neither you nor I know what's really going on with Britney. 

So get your nasty attitude and shove it up your gaping asshole. 

:) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dora The Explorer said:

I love my job too, but it is also tiring. 

We can discuss this all night long, but one things for sure sweetie: neither you nor I know what's really going on with Britney. 

So get your nasty attitude and shove it up your gaping asshole. 

:) 

Don't like facts? Right back at you. Plenty of people would kill to have her job and many do and do it better than she does. She can't even tweet her loyal fans about the status of her video. Not even a mention in her tumblr (lol) interview. But we can't point that out because here, we have to coddle Britney because her life is hard. Have fun caping for Britney elsewhere. I'm sure she'll be filming another video that'll get scrapped, cut, redone or require a body double soon. Doesn't like paint, doesn't wanna do a back bend, changed her mind about gun usage, too many sexy scenes she's a mom now, oops too many sexy scenes again she's a mom now and temporarily forgot and accidentally wasted her label's time and money, etc etc etc. I HOPE the rumours are false about the Make Me video and something actually has changed in Britney, but it doesn't change anything else I said. Btw you were way ruder to me than I was to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She may do not even care about charts and sales but we are so aware of what she does in social networks. Back in 00's it didn't happen. I feel good as a fan because I support her, I do my job, buy the single/album/material and stream it, the rest of the work it's up to her. She doesn't care so do I 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, JumpedOverDrama said:

Don't like facts? Right back at you. Plenty of people would kill to have her job and many do and do it better than she does. She can't even tweet her loyal fans about the status of her video. Not even a mention in her tumblr (lol) interview. But we can't point that out because here, we have to coddle Britney because her life is hard. Have fun caping for Britney elsewhere. I'm sure she'll be filming another video that'll get scrapped, cut, redone or require a body double soon. Doesn't like paint, doesn't wanna do a back bend, changed her mind about gun usage, too many sexy scenes she's a mom now, oops too many sexy scenes again she's a mom now and temporarily forgot and accidentally wasted her label's time and money, etc etc etc. I HOPE the rumours are false about the Make Me video and something actually has changed in Britney, but it doesn't change anything else I said. Btw you were way ruder to me than I was to you.

Does your negativity well run that deep? 

Goddamn girl, get a grip. 

Read what you typed, and tell me that you're not overreacting. 

:rihcackle:

And please, don't take the rumors that you read/hear to be facts.

WE DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING. 

:cigney:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its actually sad, that she has reached out to us back in 2005-2007 in her ways(the letters on her page) and now its like we get nothing more about her.

I just want to know the truth from her: whats going on behind the curtain? 

She seemed to be so happy in the Circus tour, but everything after 2010 was a downhill.

I can hardly believe that shes happy now, even if she seems and dances like that. There is something missing in her eyes.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dora The Explorer said:

Does your negativity well run that deep? 

Goddamn girl, get a grip. 

Read what you typed, and tell me that you're not overreacting. 

:rihcackle:

And please, don't take the rumors that you read/hear to be facts.

WE DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING. 

:cigney:

Stating facts is over-reacting? How am I being negative? Because I'm irritated with this new pattern of scrapped and cut up videos? Just laying it out there. Some people have expectations and Britney hasn't consistently met them for years. You want me to react like you and just offer my unwavering support. I've done that. I support her and legitimately can't wait to see the video. I love the song. She looks happier than she has in years. Does not change my opinion about other aspects of her career, doesn't mean I can't call her out and hold her accountable. Also doesn't mean that regardless of the video's status, this isn't a messy release with no info that they should have all done better. Anyway, we clearly will continue to disagree. All love. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a shame that being realistic is attacked with "you're negative!"

We are the hardest working and least rewarded fan base, running out of fumes is valid and and Larry needs to see he's losing her fans.

I've stopped playing Make Me because this whole thing gets me annoyed and I'd rather believe its not happening this sloppily. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.