We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

TOUCHMEANGEL

ALERT: Make Me Is Losing AI on Pop 2 days in a row and somehow Not Debuting on AT40 this weekend!! Wanna know your opinions B-Army!!

Britney's label and team is such a damn mess. She needs to leave RCA and go to Interscope after this era.

I requested earlier today using the britneyarmy.net website. I'm about to request your links on the main page but does it help if we request at night or is there no use at night?

7 hours ago, dare2gare said:

No, you're being negative. It's doing fine on the radio! From the Pulse Music Boards: 

http://pulsemusic.proboards.com/thread/157730/britney-spears-eazy-make-me?page=45

Reply #1336

It's still doing fine on radio -- likely at another +100 day and its bullet will go way back up tomorrow.

As for the video, have not seen any *reputable* sources saying it was scrapped. 

Britney just did a Q&A this week on Tumblr and said the video was about female empowerment. So...

Yea, Britney did kind of hint that a video is coming out..

I don't care about Britney doing promo or not, I support Britney even if she's not on the hot 100. 

I still streaming the song :tifftear: all

day long because I love her not because the charts. 

I'll keep requesting. The AI lost because Cold Water is sucking all the potential AI Make Me could have got lately, the spins are still increasing with slightly AI lost means smaller stations still willing to play it while bigger stations haven't gave it up yet but they have to play Cold Water more because of the radio payola. I still have hope.

8 hours ago, Hamper said:

Britney's label and team is such a damn mess. She needs to leave RCA and go to Interscope after this era.

I requested earlier today using the britneyarmy.net website. I'm about to request your links on the main page but does it help if we request at night or is there no use at night?

so true qpcUvX7.gif

21 hours ago, chris_fives said:

so the end begins now..:sickofu: that was quick..

Yep. I haven't listened to the song in over a week. Sorry, after a while, just listening to a song with no visuals for the visually inclined gets super boring. No video = no motivation to keep streaming. At least a lyrics video. Perfume got one! But we got nothing on this single. Really the lack of promo is a slap in the face to fans.