We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

TOUCHMEANGEL

ALERT: Make Me Is Losing AI on Pop 2 days in a row and somehow Not Debuting on AT40 this weekend!! Wanna know your opinions B-Army!!

2 hours ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

You seem to know well about Mediabase system?!

I worked at Clear Channel Radio (now iheart Media) while I was in college, I was there during the end of circus era and when the singles collection was released. :)  

Just finished all 50 links! We need to request. Clear Channel (iHeart Radio) is supporting the song. Everyone is acting off rumors instead of requesting. It's been TWO WEEKS. 

I want to request..I've requested it since day one (couldn't do it for 2 days last week that was it)

I have to admit that i started to lose my passion about requesting and keeping it at a high level.Her label doesn't do anything.No promo no video no radio deal...We got a performance date (september!) and 2 radio interviews and i'm pretty sure she'll say it's cool,fun,sexy,girly.

I will still do anything to help it because Make Me is really a great song.It's one of her best in years...

3 hours ago, dare2gare said:

Just finished all 50 links! We need to request. Clear Channel (iHeart Radio) is supporting the song. Everyone is acting off rumors instead of requesting. It's been TWO WEEKS. 

Yeah, and it's funny how those "insiders" are all "well, my sources are saying it's either this or that" I mean, if they really knew something, it would be definite rather than speculation. Notice how not one of the insiders are saying it's definitely true? Everyone just needs to keep positive. 

@TOUCHMEANGEL I think we can all agree that you've done a wonderful job, and I will keep requesting. If you're willing to continue sending us the links I think exhale will keep working on its requests. I'm as discouraged as you are right now, but I literally try my harder to never give up on Britney and I want to defend her legacy cuz this is really sad to see my fav artist flopping. 

1 hour ago, PraiseQueenBrit said:

@TOUCHMEANGEL I think we can all agree that you've done a wonderful job, and I will keep requesting. If you're willing to continue sending us the links I think exhale will keep working on its requests. I'm as discouraged as you are right now, but I literally try my harder to never give up on Britney and I want to defend her legacy cuz this is really sad to see my fav artist flopping. 

Well said :tbh: