We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

TOUCHMEANGEL

ALERT: Make Me Is Losing AI on Pop 2 days in a row and somehow Not Debuting on AT40 this weekend!! Wanna know your opinions B-Army!!

48 minutes ago, All-Star said:

Yes your vote counts they don't have IP validation or really much of any real-time validators other than the captcha and standard dupe filters for blatant fraud.  

You seem to know well about Mediabase system?!

14 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I will keep requesting all the links you post, not every day cause I can't, but I'll do it, and on Twitter too. But if they don't plan to promote or even do a performance at the vma I'll stop.

1/2 YES 1/2 NO

6 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

I'll keep requesting, even though my hopes for the song are almost gone

if there is no promo next week too (with the exception of those two radio interviews), I'll give up

1/2 YES 1/2 NO

==> i will count the above as 1 YES & 1 NO

56 minutes ago, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

Yes it's in Top 30 Pop it should have even debuted as a breakout last week... it still doesn't debut this week! Without the AT40 effect, the song can't move up into Top 20!

What I mean is how come it hasn't debuted if it's in the top 30

It's always a sad day when even TOUCHMEANGEL is giving up.

Let's keep up with the requesting :/

Maybe it survives till next week and we can pick it up from there.

15 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

What I mean is how come it hasn't debuted if it's in the top 30

Last time some songs debuted on AT40 1-2 weeks then fell off completely when the radio stations dropped them so by the time they debuted on AT40 they had already fallen off Top 40 Mediabase. They now want the real hit songs to debut on AT40 only so I guess they program it 2-3 weeks later than the current Mediabase chart then only those songs which stay strong in Top 40 Mediabase Pop after 2-3 weeks can debut on their chart! This means new fresh songs now can't receive AT40 effect as in the past they have to perform on their own in the first stage!

10 minutes ago, Applejack said:

It's always a sad day when even TOUCHMEANGEL is giving up.

Let's keep up with the requesting :/

Maybe it survives till next week and we can pick it up from there.

I wanna make it clear: I'm not giving up, I'm asking for B-Army opinions! I wanna know your thoughts regard the situation!

3 minutes ago, Jesus Spears said:

Let's keep requesting till Monday, see if she gives some info about MM video and then we can make a decision.

I agree!!

Just now, TOUCHMEANGEL said:

I wanna make it clear: I'm not giving up, I'm asking for B-Army opinions!

I know. It's just that you're always positive but even you are facing how rough her marketing and promo plans are.

I've been requesting since the release : even if it may get pointless in the near future, I'll keep requesting (and streaming it) despite bad radio stats about the song. I really think we have to think and look in the long term (S&S for instance). All these recent bad news about B9 era won't prevent me from requesting and streaming Make Me...

I'm going to continue requesting. It's odd, in my small Canadian hometown, local radio stations just picked it up and are playing it pretty frequently. I don't see the song failing on radio, but I guess we can't know for sure at this point.

I'll keep streaming (pointlessly) because I freeky love the song, but I wouldn't do their work if I was in the US. Team B really doesn't seem to care about promo or taking Britney up the charts so...... it's up to them if they want another :flop:

Just requested the first 25 links! :) 

I am over the meltdowns and will only focus on radio and streaming threads in Exhale from now on. Positivity! 

This place is ridiculous and negative. :( 

just give in man.

I stopped streaming as well today.

I don't want to believe the rumours but they affected me in a bad way .

They need to move before I start again

No, you're being negative. It's doing fine on the radio! From the Pulse Music Boards: 

http://pulsemusic.proboards.com/thread/157730/britney-spears-eazy-make-me?page=45

Reply #1336

It's still doing fine on radio -- likely at another +100 day and its bullet will go way back up tomorrow.

As for the video, have not seen any *reputable* sources saying it was scrapped. 

Britney just did a Q&A this week on Tumblr and said the video was about female empowerment. So...