We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Natasha Spears

What famous man would be perfect as a boyfriend for Britney?

I remember when she used to date Colin Farrell and I liked how they looked together.

uxramszcxdn6oqmt1vyi.jpg

They were never officially a couple or something more serious or at least that's what I remember and I don't know a thing from him but if I would have to pick somebody for her it would be him, even tho I loved and I will never overcome her relationship with Justin :crying11:

who would you pick for our queen?:thirsty:

Chris Evans. He hates being famous, like Britney. He's an A-lister, like Britney. It would piss off Pussified, since Chris is Horsica's ex. And his ass is out of this world, just like Britney's. He's funny, he's goofy, he's smart, he's kind and he always does charity work and hospital visits on the DL, just like Britney. And it goes without saying, he's hotter than hell. Britney better ride that Marvel d*ck for days tbh

Chris+Evans+Tony+Duran+006.jpg

It's impossible to know. Because a relationship is more than just appearance.

And since none of us know these men personally, you're never going to know whether they'd be compatible with her.

On 7/26/2016 at 6:57 AM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Chris Evans. He hates being famous, like Britney. He's an A-lister, like Britney. It would piss off Pussified, since Chris is Horsica's ex. And his ass is out of this world, just like Britney's. He's funny, he's goofy, he's smart, he's kind and he always does charity work and hospital visits on the DL, just like Britney. And it goes without saying, he's hotter than hell. Britney better ride that Marvel d*ck for days tbh

waaaaait YASSSS HIM!

His personality is kind of weird not like in a mean way, he just seems super strange like you can 100% tell he is not comfortable with fame, the same way Brit Brit is. So yes him. Plus he seems down to earth. :BBMAney:

13 hours ago, KENZDOYLE said:

waaaaait YASSSS HIM!

His personality is kind of weird not like in a mean way, he just seems super strange like you can 100% tell he is not comfortable with fame, the same way Brit Brit is. So yes him. Plus he seems down to earth. :BBMAney:

At the very least, they should f**k and leak the sex tape.

On July 26, 2016 at 9:57 AM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

How could Demon Donkey Faced Bitch get that hot hunk?