We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

JSnews

Britney "Make Me" MV release: "July TBD"

Well... the MV is coming this Friday.. I'm sure they would release the song and video on the same day, but due to accidental leakage of the video, decided to bring forward the single one week, the rest will surely continue according to plan (music video, promo, etc) we'll see... :truthtea:

Thanks for the info tho.. :cooltshirt:

Just now, Luminous said:

Well... the MV is coming this Friday.. I'm sure they would release the song and video on the same day, but due to accidental leakage of the video, decided to bring forward the single one week, the rest will surely continue according to plan (music video, promo, etc) we'll see... :truthtea:

Thanks for the info tho.. :cooltshirt:

How can you be so sure? :xcuseme:

Thanks for the info. Can't wait for the video. I already have bought a bunch of maxi pads 4 my wide set bagina. I'm gonna give Niagra falls a run 4 ha money.

1 minute ago, Kuzco said:

well Thank you i guess :drown: 

we already knew it will come out in July though , they won't release it in September :drown: 

July...August...September

3 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

You are so stupid I have no words.

I'm sorry, are you defending someone who has no Reciepts and supposedly has a friend who works for a Vevo PR company? 

Youre the stupid one :xcuseme:

he's not even telling us anything we don't already know TBH 

11 minutes ago, lollerboy98 said:

How stupid is everyone today?!?

OF COURSE ITS COMING IN JULY! It's been filmed and the song is out. You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out.

i can't anymore :MJ:

Honestly I can't with these people :moorangu: People are like "Thank you for the info" bitch he didn't give you any info, we knew all this before :moorangu:

12 minutes ago, ITookASip said:

The Katy Perry's mv rumor is not new, her fan base knows it since the release of the first video.

As said above, you don't need to be an insider to know that the mv is coming July.

Actually you didn't provide any actual information.

Bye.

1 minute ago, Az4angela said:

Honestly I can't with these people :moorangu: People are like "Thank you for the info" bitch he didn't give you any info, we knew all this before :moorangu:

I know and I physically can't.

just a week ago before MM came out there was a rule against insiders with lack of Reciepts. Their threads were even locked. Now everyone's like 

thanks for the info :moorangu:

Cant wait :moorangu:

finally someone with info :moorangu:

I CANT :orangu2:

Just now, lollerboy98 said:

I know and I physically can't.

just a week ago before MM came out there was a rule against insiders with lack of Reciepts. Their threads were even locked. Now everyone's like 

thanks for the info :moorangu:

Cant wait :moorangu:

finally someone with info :moorangu:

I CANT :orangu2:

There was that one "insider" who posted screenshots of the vid and now everyone believes every single "insider" that comes on here, even this guy who literally told us nothing that we didn't already know :rihcackle:  Exhell is a weird place :rihcackle:

28 minutes ago, JSnews said:

I'm not an insider, but I have friends who live in LA and who work in the industry.  I've posted about things before that turned out to be true (click through the content on my profile if you want).   Believe me or not, here's what I know:

My friend in LA works for a PR company that sells the ad space for Vevo.  Vevo lets them know about upcoming releases, and they pitch the ad space to clients who fit the demographic of the artists.

Katy filmed an actual music video for "Rise" (something other than the Olympic video they've been playing) and it's set for release July 28th.  Britney's video is still marked "July TBD".

He said he's sure Vevo would let them know if there's an update, because he's sure the rates will be high for ads during that video because it'll bring in a lot of viewers, but it also depends on if his PR company has any campaigns right now that align with Britney's image.  So it seems more likely than not that her team hasn't decided when to release the video.

Do you know if it will be age restricted? 

36 minutes ago, JSnews said:

I'm not an insider, but I have friends who live in LA and who work in the industry.  I've posted about things before that turned out to be true (click through the content on my profile if you want).   Believe me or not, here's what I know:

My friend in LA works for a PR company that sells the ad space for Vevo.  Vevo lets them know about upcoming releases, and they pitch the ad space to clients who fit the demographic of the artists.

Katy filmed an actual music video for "Rise" (something other than the Olympic video they've been playing) and it's set for release July 28th.  Britney's video is still marked "July TBD".

He said he's sure Vevo would let them know if there's an update, because he's sure the rates will be high for ads during that video because it'll bring in a lot of viewers, but it also depends on if his PR company has any campaigns right now that align with Britney's image.  So it seems more likely than not that her team hasn't decided when to release the video.

Well there are only 12 days left in July. So Music Video comes out in the next 12 days at least!

I know the mv is coming out soon because Twitter just suspended two of Britney's fans w thousands of followers, @fatalebritney and @fiebrebritney because they tweeted the screen caps of the music video.  :xcuseme:

Now Britney army deleting the pics they have tweeted lol :truthtea: