We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

JSnews

Britney "Make Me" MV release: "July TBD"

I'm not an insider, but I have friends who live in LA and who work in the industry.  I've posted about things before that turned out to be true (click through the content on my profile if you want).   Believe me or not, here's what I know:

My friend in LA works for a PR company that sells the ad space for Vevo.  Vevo lets them know about upcoming releases, and they pitch the ad space to clients who fit the demographic of the artists.

Katy filmed an actual music video for "Rise" (something other than the Olympic video they've been playing) and it's set for release July 28th.  Britney's video is still marked "July TBD".

He said he's sure Vevo would let them know if there's an update, because he's sure the rates will be high for ads during that video because it'll bring in a lot of viewers, but it also depends on if his PR company has any campaigns right now that align with Britney's image.  So it seems more likely than not that her team hasn't decided when to release the video.

2 minutes ago, lollerboy98 said:

Either give me a solid date with solid Reciepts or f**k off. I'm fed up with this bullshit :truthtea:

reported :Arianabye:

The whole point of this post is that there's not a fucking date, you moron.

Just now, JSnews said:

The whole point of this post is that there's not a fucking date, you moron.

Then don't post it. You know how highly strung BH is right now. Stop playing with our emotions.

If you have info then great, keep it to yourself unless you have something solid and not more bullshit rumours :sickofu:

4 minutes ago, JSnews said:

I'm not an insider, but I have friends who live in LA and who work in the industry.  I've posted about things before that turned out to be true (click through the content on my profile if you want).   Believe me or not, here's what I know:

My friend in LA works for a PR company that sells the ad space for Vevo.  Vevo lets them know about upcoming releases, and they pitch the ad space to clients who fit the demographic of the artists.

Katy filmed an actual music video for "Rise" (something other than the Olympic video they've been playing) and it's set for release July 28th.  Britney's video is still marked "July TBD".

He said he's sure Vevo would let them know if there's an update, because he's sure the rates will be high for ads during that video because it'll bring in a lot of viewers, but it also depends on if his PR company has any campaigns right now that align with Britney's image.  So it seems more likely than not that her team hasn't decided when to release the video.

Thank you for the info!

Would you friend tell you when they finally know when it releases?

3 minutes ago, lollerboy98 said:

Either give me a solid date with solid Reciepts or f**k off. I'm fed up with this bullshit :truthtea:

reported :Arianabye:

Fed up for not, he's just trying to help.

Thank you, fam. Please keep us updated. :receipts1:

How can the perfume have a good plan, Vegas has a good plan, v magazine went well, bbma went well....

When the most important thing gets release, everything seems to fall apart and have no plan. Like wtf team Britney. 

I don't get it...

I actually do believe you for some bizarre reason and I'm gutted!

Katy has ANOTHER fucking MV and we haven't even had so much as a fucking LYRIC video yet? I don't fucking care if Make Me was brought forward or not, if it was delayed in May or not - I just know the whole release has been a mess and Britney still doesn't care about us or her music doing well. 

I can see it happening now...

Make Me MV FINALLY gets released, but the song's already falling down the charts and nobody apart from us even checks for it. 

On the same day, Perry releases her Rise MV 2.0 and it gets all the attention and views. 

:icant1:

The Katy Perry's mv rumor is not new, her fan base knows it since the release of the first video.

As said above, you don't need to be an insider to know that the mv is coming July.

Actually you didn't provide any actual information.

Bye.