We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Britney Comments On Orlando Tragedy: "This Is Truly An Attack Against All Of Us"

britney-spears-orlando

Britney Spears is opening up regarding the terrible tragedy that struck not just Orlando, but the entire world.

Britney joins Lady Gaga, Madonna, Justin Timberlake, Ariana Grande, Cher and many (many) more artists who have publicly shared their grief surrounding the shooting at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida early Sunday morning.

She shared a rainbow heart on Instagram with the caption: "I have not been able to find words to express how I feel about what happened in Orlando," she said. "Music and dance take me to a wonderful, happy, safe place... and for this to happen in a place where people enjoy those things makes me so sad. This has to stop. We need to accept and love people for who they are. This is truly an attack against all of us, and I'm praying that we can join together and find a solution."

If you haven't already, register an account in Exhale and chat with thousands of pop music lovers.

It's definitely her wording.

Her passion for peace, music, dance and love all transpire through her words here.

Thank you Britney.

The pride logo and heart are more than enough of a nod of respect for the LGBT community without making it the main focus here. This attack could've happened to any of us at any time, and Britney is with us and standing by us all.

8 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Best President since Clinton though.

that's not hard to do after bush..but honestly givin how Obama has been the last 4 years even bush was better to a certain point. Maybe not overall. But just listening to Obamas speech after the tragedy over the weekend makes me angry. He needs to go.