We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Britney Recorded A Song Titled "Invitation" For B9

390 posts in this topic

britney-invitation-man-on-the-moon-b9

This is a formal invitation to your funeral, because Britney Spears is about to slay your life.

On Monday, fans are expecting a big announcement from the Billboard Music Awards detailing the big reveal of Britney's not-so-secret performance at the awards show on May 22. It is thought she will premiere her new song titled "Make Me (Oooh)" online then perform it two days later at the event.

While we wait... it has come to our attention a music publishing website registered two new song titles under Britney's name.

One is "Invitation" and written by Justin Tranter and Julia Michaels (Justin Bieber's "Sorry," Selena Gomez's "Good For You"). The other is named "Just Like Me," a song that's floated around for months under the guise of "Just Luv Me."

"Working with Britney is a f*cking dream," Tranter said last December in regards to working with Britney. "She is so sweet, so inspiring and a master on the mic. Me and Julia had to leave the studio one day because our screams of excitement after every take she did were distracting the producers."

Both tracks see production from Nick Monson, who worked on Lady Gaga's ARTPOP, Selena Gomez's Revival, Nick Jonas' self-titled and many more.

And while we're on the subject, BreatheHeavy can exclusively reveal Brit recorded a song titled "Man On The Moon" for B9.

Are you going to RSVP?!

3 minutes ago, Eхх said:

Britney Galxyy getting them exclusives when will Breatheheavy :bey:

jordan know but he wont tell 

he knew make me title tho 

1 minute ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

these days they had a lot of exclusives, like M&G stories. I believe in them, actually is the 2nd fansite that I visit:yaknow:

Just now, LisaJane said:

I think exhale/breathe heavy has fallen out of favour with team Brit. :(

Well, it's a pop site now unfortunately.

Just now, BRING THE NOISE said:

these days they had a lot of exclusives, like M&G stories. I believe in them, actually is the 2nd fansite that I visit:yaknow:

I haven't been there in a long time. Is it more lively now? Last time I went there it was dead and boring. 

2 minutes ago, GretchenSpears said:

jordan know but he wont tell 

he knew make me title tho 

And the desert performance :gimmemoar:

1 minute ago, Eхх said:

And the desert performance :gimmemoar:

The desert performance was a real thing that was supposed to happen. Team Britney cancelled it last minute because God only knows why.