We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

TheCharmbracelet

I'm in love with an Exhaler

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, I'mSoCurious said:

Lol I'm dead @ the name. Why doesn't he post anymore? :tiffanycries:

Idk we don't really spend much time on the internet, the times I visit Exhale are mostly when he is working or sleeping lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On May 26, 2017 at 11:50 AM, TheVirtuoso said:

Oh wow this thread is actually pretty depressing now :/

This thread is kind of old...you were going through your ex's posts weren't you :quirkney:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Then you can always do better. :queenflopga: #IFuckedTheVirtuoso2

He meant a lot to me though. I thought he was truly the one after all he has done and said

1 hour ago, JustLuvMe said:

This thread is kind of old...you were going through your ex's posts weren't you :quirkney:

No someone liked one of my posts in this thread. I forgot it existed before that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2017 at 4:33 AM, TheVirtuoso said:

He meant a lot to me though. I thought he was truly the one after all he has done and said

Hi! Sorry for bumping but this is sad. But maybe there's that time love will lead both of you back t each other if destiny will make a way :queenflopga:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, hushpuppies said:

Hi! Sorry for bumping but this is sad. But maybe there's that time love will lead both of you back t each other if destiny will make a way :queenflopga:

 

STOP BUMPING THIS :triggered:

Also thank you, Butterfly is a great song

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.