We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Recommended Posts

new here! My name's Nick, I'm 17, and from Asia. 

Believe it or not I actually got into Britney after watching the Pretty Girls music video. I liked her voice and I remember her music always playing and her being a household name during my childhood so I got deep into her discography I guess :bop:

 

other than that im not so keen on pretty girls anymore but I love Britney a lot and most people in pop culture now (Gaga, Nicki, Bey, Azealia, etc.)

 

i love rock music, cheeseburgers and art in general 

 

that's it basically and I'm quite shy sometimes so.. :eeek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Brisketney said:

new here! My name's Nick, I'm 17, and from Asia. 

Believe it or not I actually got into Britney after watching the Pretty Girls music video. I liked her voice and I remember her music always playing and her being a household name during my childhood so I got deep into her discography I guess :bop:

 

other than that im not so keen on pretty girls anymore but I love Britney a lot and most people in pop culture now (Gaga, Nicki, Bey, Azealia, etc.)

 

i love rock music, cheeseburgers and art in general 

 

that's it basically and I'm quite shy sometimes so.. :eeek:

That's pretty cool that you liked that song as it is underapriciated in this forum, slay sis :pumped: 

Also you can't possibly be shy in this forum where everyone is trying to f**k eachother :gimmemoar:

4 hours ago, If U Seek Me said:

Welcome honey, but I doubt your profile pictures pleases everyone in the forum. :moorangu:

Also this... ^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheVirtuoso said:

That's pretty cool that you liked that song as it is underapriciated in this forum, slay sis :pumped: 

Also you can't possibly be shy in this forum where everyone is trying to f**k eachother :gimmemoar:

Also this... ^

Wait, when you mean f**k each other, do you mean f**k each other over, or F*CK each other? lmao well i can be as shady as any random person and passionate about things but meh for the most part im quite shy, especially if i'm new.

6 hours ago, If U Seek Me said:

Welcome honey, but I doubt your profile pictures pleases everyone in the forum. :moorangu:

Ah, well I find pics of Britney being goofy kinda cute but well, yeah i'll admit it is maybe a tad bit unappealing.

Changed it. Maybe it's a bit generic, but I'll find something better soon. 

Thanks for welcoming me, y'all ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Brisketney said:

Wait, when you mean f**k each other, do you mean f**k each other over, or F*CK each other? lmao well i can be as shady as any random person and passionate about things but meh for the most part im quite shy, especially if i'm new.

Ah, well I find pics of Britney being goofy kinda cute but well, yeah i'll admit it is maybe a tad bit unappealing.

Changed it. Maybe it's a bit generic, but I'll find something better soon. 

Thanks for welcoming me, y'all ;)

Everyone here is horny af, trying to set a one night stands with everyone and want Jordan's D...

Me included :) Godan is so hot tbh :thirsty: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.