We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Selena Gomez Celebrates International Women's Day By Not Wearing Underwear

The Selenators got more than they bargained for during Selena's trip to fashion week in Paris.

selena-gomez-panties

I see London, I see France, I see Selena Gomez's.... never mind.

Selena Gomez is making a splash at fashion week in Paris today (March 8, which coincidentally is International Women's Day)! The Revival singer was leaving her hotel in a black coat that, thanks to the plunging neckline and thigh-high slit, left very little to the imagination. One of the buttons on the coat became undone, and Gomez flashed photographers more than she intended.

You can see the photos here #BodyHeatpromo.

Gomez was either unaware or unbothered over the wardrobe malfunction, taking to Instagram to post a snap of her outfit, saying: "It's funny to look cool sometimes."

It's funny to look cool sometimes @chrisclassen

A photo posted by Selena Gomez (@selenagomez) on

A photo posted by Selena Gomez (@selenagomez) on

Earlier in the day, Gomez documented a moment where she and her entourage became stuck in an elevator. They were eventually freed. Actually, Gomez has never looked more free than today.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram!

2 hours ago, pimmelfratze said:

her face still reeking of baby fats 

Lol I mean she's super cute and I really like her but she has that kiddy look. It's awkward for me when she tries to be sexy.

29 minutes ago, pimmelfratze said:

let's be honest, her face looks swollen and one can only wonder why someone like her who doesn't have any extraordinary looks or talent can get to where she is right now

LOL well I think she's cute and has some fun songs but she's not extraordinary. Her voice is mediocre but pleasant. She's not a good performer. I think she got a lot bigger when she dated Justin and then she was in the press bc of the breakup.