We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Jacketh

Hai der!

Hi der!

I'm Jack, I'm 19, I'm from London. I've been looking for a forum like this for a while, cos' forums > Tumblr, Twitter & Reddit. I dropped out of uni ( :MCshades:) in Sept, so have tons of free time on my hands - but will be going back in September ( :MCshades:)

Is this place mainly for Britney stans? Because I can't say I'm a mega-fan. Only when she collabs with Madonna in ofc :rip:

be seeing you about! 

jack x

9 hours ago, Jacketh said:

Hi der!

I'm Jack, I'm 19, I'm from London. I've been looking for a forum like this for a while, cos' forums > Tumblr, Twitter & Reddit. I dropped out of uni ( :MCshades:) in Sept, so have tons of free time on my hands - but will be going back in September ( :MCshades:)

Is this place mainly for Britney stans? Because I can't say I'm a mega-fan. Only when she collabs with Madonna in ofc :rip:

be seeing you about! 

jack x

Its mainly Britney but we also have a general music news section. You don't have to be a fan of hers to be on here. Just don't be a bitch about it.