We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Justin Bieber In His Birthday Suit On Clash Magazine

See Justin Bieber without clothes. Again.

justin-bieber-clash-mag

Justin Bieber celebrates Clash Magazine's 100th issue by being naked.

We're used to seeing the Biebs rock his Calvin Kleins, but the Purpose singer took it all off for Clash magazine. The only line we're offered from his interview is “I made mistakes. Part of being a man is owning up to that.” Is it too late now to say sorry?

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale!

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram!

I like the photo but I don't really get the fascination with Justin Bieber.

He's definitely a good-looking guy so I understand if you're a kid or teenager why you'd be attracted to him, because he's
got that cute boyish look about him that teens usually always love and go for. However when I see full-grown adults that are
really into him like teens are, it honestly surprises me. Reason being is I feel like he has the body of a boy and looks too much like a boy in the mids of puberty. There's nothing wrong with that ofc, but me personally I prefer guys that are full-grown, masculine and aren't boyish looking. I like men that have more than just head hair, eyebrows and eyelashes too. I like them to have a bit of body hair (not too much) and to have a personality or manner about them that lives up to a man as well. To each their own though.

53 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

I like the photo but I don't really get the fascination with Justin Bieber.

He's definitely a good-looking guy so I understand if you're a kid or teenager why you'd be attracted to him, because he's
got a that cute boyish look about him that teens usually always love and go for. However when I see full-grown adults that are
really into him like teens are, it honestly surprises me. Reason being is I feel like he has the body of a boy and looks too much like a boy in the mids of puberty. There's nothing wrong with that ofc, but me personally I prefer guys that are full-grown, masculine and aren't boyish looking. I like men that have more than just head hair, eyebrows and eyelashes too. I like them to have a bit of body hair (not too much) and to have a personality or manner about them that lives up to a man as well. To each their own though.

We all come in different shapes and sizes. We are all built different. Even in my 30s I still have that boyish body regardless of the gym. And some people dig that look. That's why they ogle him and think he's sexy as hell. It's just what they're into.:tiffanynod:

1 hour ago, Derrick said:

We all come in different shapes and sizes. We are all built different. Even in my 30s I still have that boyish body regardless of the gym. And some people dig that look. That's why they ogle him and think he's sexy as hell. It's just what they're into.:tiffanynod:

Yeah of course that goes without saying really, which is why I stated that there's nothing wrong
with it and to each their own and all that. I notice though that he's very much advertised, promoted, credited
and seen as the perfect image of male beauty a lot. I've read and seen so much about his overall 'look' and to me
I don't think he's any better looking or more superior looking to any other male artist or man out there. 
He's cute, sure... but I don't think he's the most good looking man on earth though.