We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
IMCobweb

Hi Exhale, I'm Harry!

Hi everyone on Exhale, after a long while of *constantly* browsing the Exhale forums, I decided that you seem like a lovely group of people (except from a few) and that I'd love to become a part of it!

I first began liking Britney about a year ago, when I found BOMT in the 'recommended' section of YouTube and thought I'd relive the old hits... From that moment I've been addicted. I'm an avid Britney Spears and Katy Perry fan.

My username may seem a little weird, and people often speculate (on other social media) as to whether it means 'I'm a cobweb...' The answer is No. It's the name of my cat, who passed away last Monday, she was a pedigree so had some really weird name - Ireena Midsommer Cobweb, and we always called her Cobweb so I decided to be unique and make a username of IMCobweb.

Haha! Oh, and by the way I am 15 years old, I live in London, England and I am currently in my last year of secondary education! Thanks!!

:tehe:

On 2/27/2016 at 10:56 AM, Demando said:

Welcome to exhale baby.  :kiss:

I have only just seen this! Thank you :)  I'm not quite sure what to post or what to say on the forums, I feel very awkward lol!  :britoverit:

1 minute ago, IMCobweb said:

I have only just seen this! Thank you :)  I'm not quite sure what to post or what to say on the forums, I feel very awkward lol!  :britoverit:

you can say whatever you want , dear. Be nice about Britney and dissing other whores is definitely allright. :gimmemoar:

1 minute ago, Demando said:

you can say whatever you want , dear. Be nice about Britney and dissing other whores is definitely allright. :gimmemoar:

Okay, thank you! I'd never be nasty about Brit. You all seem so nice on here (well, most of you! There are some people who seem a bit irrational and harsh) :pumped:

Just now, IMCobweb said:

Okay, thank you! I'd never be nasty about Brit. You all seem so nice on here (well, most of you! There are some people who seem a bit irrational and harsh) :pumped:

don't mind them sweety. we all share our love for Britney here. :hugs: