We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ross Lohan

Larry Rudolph Says Britney's Album Is "About 80% Done"

britney-spears-just-luv-me

Britney's long-time manager Larry Rudolph has revealed some very exciting news about B9.

He spoke to the Las Vegas Sun about the revamped Piece Of Me show and conversation turned to the forthcoming-and-untitled album, which he said is "probably about 80% done" before going on to praise the new material.

Larry is "thrilled with it" and said that Britney told him "this is my favourite album that I've ever done."

While she also said this about "Femme Fatale", it seems they know the quality of music needs a stepping up, as he said: "It's different. The last few albums have been pretty straightforward pop. This is different. This is almost like a Britney meets The Weeknd."

THE WEEKND. Are we about to get the R&Bop album she's teased for years, full of gems like "The Answer", "I Got That (Boom Boom)" and "Outrageous"? Perhaps, if those Danja rumors are true.

"People are going to absolutely love it. She sounds amazing on it - she has not sounded better since... I don't know when. She's done a lot of writing on the album also."

Given that her recent performance skills, body and general existence are absolutely killing it on levels we haven't seen in years, is 2016 going to host the Renaissance of Britney Spears? It seems very likely.

Just please let the music be better than "Pretty Girls".

Are you excited?

Larry says album is about 80% done and he's thrilled with it! He says its not straight forward pop, her favorite album to date and he thinks it will be huge. Sounds amazing on it, no title and would describe the sound like Britney meets The Weekend. 

11 minutes ago, ShaneBritneyFan said:

Larry says album is about 80% done and he's thrilled with it! He says its not straight forward pop, her favorite album to date and he thinks it will be huge. Sounds amazing on it, no title and would describe the sound like Britney meets The Weekend. 

:YESPLEASE::mcry::tiffanycries:

3 minutes ago, ShaneBritneyFan said:

Only downside is she prob wont tour with it. He says she can promote outside of vegas area but it cant be close. 

Sorry can you explain? She can promote outside of Vegas but it can't be closed as in it cannot be close? That's so weird, where would they want her to remote? Guam?

I is confused 

7 minutes ago, YouFoundAmy said:

Sorry can you explain? She can promote outside of Vegas but it can't be closed as in it cannot be close? That's so weird, where would they want her to remote? Guam?

I is confused 

She can't perform anywhere else in Nevada pretty much, but it sounds like anywhere else is fair game. She could do television in La and new york.

BUT that explains why she had to perform on the Axis stage for the billboard awards, because she can't perform anywhere else in Vegas.

3 minutes ago, ShaneBritneyFan said:

I think Britney Jean was going to be personal and better before Will.I.Am took it over, personally. Larry seems legit about this album. 

It still was kind of but yeah will hijacked it and they rushed it. If her team just released the ready stuff as an EP it wouldve been good :pieceofwhat:

e said that Britney told him  " This is my favorite album Larry"  %80 of the album has been completed . It's nothing like she ever did in her last 2 albums.Her last 2 ones was straight contemporary pop now she found an interesting sound like Britney meet Slash meet Weekend.She and her sat down and decide to add a new section to show , Larry wanted to femme fatale guitar back and I love rock'n roll. Album has not been named , and the show might be hit the europe and asia later.The guy asked if she can promote out of her contract, but they said she's allowed to promote the album with rock'nroll festivals etc. She can do it but they're in talks about possibilities about oversea performances.

He started to get involved with other artists as well.He's gonna produce some more shows for other artists.

The only thing that makes me think it's different this time around album wise is they didn't rush it out for the beginning of these shows like they did BJ. I see where they were going but they've taken their time this time. Let's hope it pays off.