We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Cara

Hi it's Cara

Hi

so my name's Cara (yeah just like Cara Delevingne) and I'm from France. I'm 15 years old.

My favorite album is blackout, such an amazing album with a lot of powerful songs like Gimme more Break The Ice Toy Soldier Hot as Ice....

I like almost every Britney songs except some ballads and some old songs from her first album.

I don't like FTBOMBH it's a fucking annoying song for me. Tbh I haven't listened perfume from the beginning to the end.

I hate Myah Marie Britney Jean, I just like work bitch and it was a hit in France, that's how I became a Britney's fan, I've heard WB everywhere and I checked it on youtube, then I listened to BOMT and you know the rest.

I have some questions. I don't know how to post a reply in a topic!! And Idk how to post a topic too in britney spears news section, and where are the list of the smileys ? If anybody has a solution (I'm using BH on an ipad) I'll thank him/her.

That was my little presentation! 

(and there's a lot americans here or not ?)

:)

On 10/2/2016 at 8:06 PM, Cara said:

Hi

so my name's Cara (yeah just like Cara Delevingne) and I'm from France. I'm 15 years old.

My favorite album is blackout, such an amazing album with a lot of powerful songs like Gimme more Break The Ice Toy Soldier Hot as Ice....

I like almost every Britney songs except some ballads and some old songs from her first album.

I don't like FTBOMBH it's a fucking annoying song for me. Tbh I haven't listened perfume from the beginning to the end.

I hate Myah Marie Britney Jean, I just like work bitch and it was a hit in France, that's how I became a Britney's fan, I've heard WB everywhere and I checked it on youtube, then I listened to BOMT and you know the rest.

I have some questions. I don't know how to post a reply in a topic!! And Idk how to post a topic too in britney spears news section, and where are the list of the smileys ? If anybody has a solution (I'm using BH on an ipad) I'll thank him/her.

That was my little presentation! 

(and there's a lot americans here or not ?)

:)

Bienvenue sur Exhale ! J'espère que tu t'y plairas. ;) Et oui, les Américains sont la nationalité la plus représentée ici. :tbh: 

N'hésite pas à demander de l'aide si tu as un problème technique avec le site. :)