We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

These Latest B9 Rumors Could Be Entirely Made Up

82 posts in this topic

britney-spears-b9-rumors

One thing we know for sure: Britney Spears is working on her ninth studio album.

There isn't much to report on regarding Britney's next record aside from her collaborations with Justin Tranter and Julia Michaels (Justin Bieber "Sorry," Selena Gomez "Good For You"), DJ Mustard and maybe Danja ("Gimme More"). That's why this unconfirmed series of Tweets from an unidentified user should certainly be taken with a grain of salt. However, we prefer to suspend belief and pretend someone remotely connected to Britney's inner-circle took the time to register a new Twitter account and share some inside information.

From what we gathered about the probably fake informant, who claims to "work for a company who works with her team and herself," the album is unfinished, but they're planning the single release. Britney and her team knows the fans didn't particularly care for Britney Jean and "Pretty Girls," so she's asking the producers every step of the way: "will my fans like this?"

Speaking of "Pretty Girls," apparently it's purpose was for the label to "make a quick buck," however it was Britney's idea to feature Iggy Azalea.

On the new album front, they claim Godney recorded a controversial song with religious undertones and plans on promoting the LP heavily... on social media.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale!

By now we all know to take gossip like this with a grain of salt but they say some interesting things 

• Not finished, but they're planning a single soon
  • She and her team knows we didn't particularly like BJ and PG, and Britney is asking at every step "Will my fans like this" - which sounds lovely tbh I hope that bit is true 
  • PG wasn't her idea, her label wanted to "make a quick buck", however it was B who wanted Iggy Iggs
  • Shes worked on a song that has religious undertones and is actually quite controversial! Gimme that song about naughty nuns  and priests ( @Sister Nicci )or something of that Ilk queen... Especially if it's pop like the mysterious twitter "insider" says!  
  • There will be promotion, social media will be heavily involved 
  • Britney is really happy wi the process and is enjoying every moment, which is all we want! 

All interesting nonetheless! Even if it's not true it's what we all long to hear.

Probably a troll, but check out @SecretDoll53 

i bet this is true tbh :riha: 'cause come on... let's face it. the most promo we will get from Britney is from social media so...

yeah,  i believe it :mhm:

4 minutes ago, Maryy said:

i bet this is true tbh :riha: 'cause come on... let's face it. the most promo we will get from Britney is from social media so...

yeah,  i believe it :mhm:

Don't forget about this...

tumblr_nntmt2waBV1qfjfoyo1_500.jpg

:orangu: 

37 minutes ago, NotAPassenger said:

By now we all know to take gossip like this with a grain of salt but they say some interesting things 

• Not finished, but they're planning a single soon
  • She and her team knows we didn't particularly like BJ and PG, and Britney is asking at every step "Will my fans like this" - which sounds lovely tbh I hope that bit is true 
  • PG wasn't her idea, her label wanted to "make a quick buck", however it was B who wanted Iggy Iggs
  • Shes worked on a song that has religious undertones and is actually quite controversial! Gimme that song about naughty nuns  and priests ( @Sister Nicci )or something of that Ilk queen... Especially if it's pop like the mysterious twitter "insider" says!  
  • Britney is really happy wi the process and is enjoying every moment, which is all we want! 

All interesting nonetheless! Even if it's not true it's what we all long to hear.

Probably a troll, but check out @SecretDoll53 

BTW i posted this on PJ, hope it's okay!

Let's see what Timothy has to say about this...:janet:

36 minutes ago, NotAPassenger said:
  • Not finished
  • Her team knows we didn't particularly like BJ and PG
  • It was B who wanted Iggy Iggs

I can trust only these pieces

44 minutes ago, NotAPassenger said:

• Shes worked on a song that has religious undertones and is actually quite controversial! Gimme that song about naughty nuns  and priests

Like a Prayer-ney is coming :gobaby:

10 minutes ago, nick_au said:

Yeah it's cool shah! I just joined up there actually... Hope they don't boot me out lol 

It sucks PG flopped because it felt like they were going to release a album soon, but glad that they're making the album perfect before they release it.

12 minutes ago, nick_au said:

hi, can u show me where?

1 minute ago, NotAPassenger said:

Yeah it's cool shah! I just joined up there actually... Hope they don't boot me out lol 

lol i've been given lots of warnings for posting too many (Britney) pics. :ohok:

The people on there are a bit stuck up, but they have interesting discussions. :janet:

53 minutes ago, NotAPassenger said:

:Jfallonlol:

heavy promo with horses and farry gifs on instagram 

1 minute ago, nick_au said:

lol i've been given lots of warnings for posting too many (Britney) pics. :ohok:

The people on there are a bit stuck up, but they have interesting discussions. :janet:

Yeah I saw Someboy scald you lol

Its really different from here... And I like that... That's why I joined for the discussion aspect lol... Though it is very anal about rules :orangu: