We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1 hour ago, Julio Stylinson said:

HOW CAN SOMEONE DARE TO CALL HIM UGLY? I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE SHADE TOWARDS THE BOY ALMIGHTY! giphy.gif

@Zayn Malik @Liam Payne @BrittonJeanSpears I'm talking to y'all :lessons: 

I will admit that he's changed from looking like a rat with tragic hair to a druggie with more manageable hair :sew: 

a Zayn tea, without the talent and the naturally good looks of course :sew:  

Just now, Julio Stylinson said:

oh no u dont

what I will give credit to Harry and Louis is that they stepped up on the songwriting game in MITAM, even tho Olivia is still tragic *side eyes Harry*

that's about it however :sew: 

2 minutes ago, Julio Stylinson said:

say more things like dat :gobaby:

Perfect is easily top ten in their discography so I'll have to praise them a bit for that gem. but I wouldn't be surprised if Liam/Louis are the Beyoncés of the group and changed like three words to get that songwriting credit :sew: Harry/Zayn/Niall's songwriting credits remain unbothered, if there are even proper songs that Zayn wrote for the band in the first place :drown: 

as for looks? well you already know my hatred for Harry's hair and Louis' entire existence so :sew:  

5 minutes ago, Zayn Malik said:

Perfect is easily top ten in their discography so I'll have to praise them a bit for that gem. but I wouldn't be surprised if Liam/Louis are the Beyoncés of the group and changed like three words to get that songwriting credit :sew: Harry/Zayn/Niall's songwriting credits remain unbothered, if there are even proper songs that Zayn wrote for the band in the first place :drown: 

as for looks? well you already know my hatred for Harry's hair and Louis' entire existence so :sew:  

Perfect is so Zzzzz tho :juggingu:

and u are so mean :tifftear:

2 minutes ago, Julio Stylinson said:

they are no teenagers :lessons: 

are they? :JTum: 

if I remember correctly I think IUSM is like 18/19? or idk where I read it from but I swear he used to have his birthday on his profile :drown: 

don't know about that other guy

6 hours ago, Julio Stylinson said:

HOW CAN SOMEONE DARE TO CALL HIM UGLY? I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE SHADE TOWARDS THE BOY ALMIGHTY! giphy.gif

@Zayn Malik @Liam Payne @BrittonJeanSpears I'm talking to y'all :lessons: 

His nose is too fucking small. It's like all the nose Myah Marie was cursed with was stolen from Louis. :yaknow1: