We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

On November 22, 2015 at 5:52:46 AM, Julio Stylinson said:

I'm not a twink....

not yet a daddy...

:tifftear: @Zayn Malik  @Liam Payne . @If U Seek Me @Trance you two change ur name. I need a louis & a niall to tag :lessons: 

it's pretty sad how drastic they've all changed in the course of nearly four years. like you can visibly tell that they've been overworked to death. but yes at Liam turning from bae to dad :bow: when will the two lessers? (I excluded Harry because other than that tragic lion mane he still looks relatively good looking) 

16 hours ago, Zayn Malik said:

it's pretty sad how drastic they've all changed in the course of nearly four years. like you can visibly tell that they've been overworked to death. but yes at Liam turning from bae to dad :bow: when will the two lessers? (I excluded Harry because other than that tragic lion mane he still looks relatively good looking) 

I will leave you alone in this particular one cuz u complimented Harru :britneystare: but for the future matter, watch your tone while talking about my baby Louis! :lessons: