We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Just now, Zayn Malik said:

:juggingu: 

I thought there was already a thread about Harry Styles? the one that the new member made? like what is this thread :lessons: 

Julio said he would create a Larry Stylinson thread, but he ended up creating this thread... :ORANGU2:

6 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

Julio said he would create a Larry Stylinson thread, but he ended up creating this thread... :ORANGU2:

he might as well change it to a Larry thread because it'll always end up going to that direction (:drown:) whenever Harry or Louis is talked about :dead: 

This should be a Larry Stylinson thread, though. They were one of the first gay couples I shipped. :crying1:

I wanna help you prove that Larry Is Real:crying1:

Let's be delusional together. :hehe:

4 minutes ago, Joana said:

This should be a Larry Stylinson thread, though. They were one of the first gay couples I shipped. :crying1:

Let's be delusional together. :hehe:

@Julio Stylinson will love you. :juggingu:

13 minutes ago, Zayn Malik said:

he might as well change it to a Larry thread because it'll always end up going to that direction (:drown:) whenever Harry or Louis is talked about :dead: 

True. :Jfallonlol:

1 hour ago, Joana said:

2nd of all, WHY are you so ***Flawless :tifftear:& WHY haven't I seen you before ? :britstare11: WHERE have you been all this time while I've tried to educate these kids?

1 hour ago, Zayn Malik said:

I thought there was already a thread about Harry Styles? the one that the new member made? like what is this thread :lessons: 

Deniz said he did not know how to edit it to make it "official" and that we needed to create a new one :britneystare: so I made it 

2 hours ago, Zayn Malik said:

I couldn't change the title :britdrown: 

It's better that way let's thank Julio for making this thread and be grateful for Harry Styles' existing ;)

50 minutes ago, Julio Stylinson said:

Deniz said he did not know how to edit it to make it "official" and that we needed to create a new one :britneystare: so I made it 

I saw your tags on this thread and saw "Ziam" and "Zayn Malik" so I'll allow this thread to live....for now :britneystare: 

1 minute ago, Deniz said:

I couldn't change the title :britdrown: 

It's better that way let's thank Julio for making this thread and be grateful for Harry Styles' existing ;)

MESS :drown: when you make a thread there's an option at the top of the thread as "moderator tools" where you can edit the title and the contents of the OP :drown: